• There may be a time when you have an ISO image that you need to burn to a CD or DVD for use in a computer or other device. Today we show you how to do it using , ISO Recorder, and Windows Disc Image Burner in Windows 7.• You might need to burn an ISO of an operating system, software app, CD, DVD…etc. It doesn’t matter what the ISO image is, burning an image is a fairly straight-forward process and here we’ll take a look at three free options to accomplish it.
• ImgBurn is an awesome free utility that will create ISO images, allow out burn almost anything, and a lot more. Although there are a lot advanced features available, burning an ISO to disc is easy.• ImgBurn can be download from this link below: http://download.cnet.com/ImgBurn/3000-2646_4-10847481.html?tag=mncol
• ImgBurn can be install by using the defaults in the install wizard. The main thing to watch for and uncheck during installation is when it offers the worthless Ask Toolbar.
• The easiest way to use ImgBurn is to burn an image to disc is pop in a blank disc to the CD/DVD drive, right- click on the ISO file, and select Burn using ImgBurn.
• ImgBurn opens up with the source and destination fields already filled in. You can leave the default settings, then click the Write button.
• You’ll notice that the ImgBurn Log screen opens, this is by default and is meant to show error messages you may receive during the writing process.
• A successful burn! That is all there is to it…click Ok and close out of ImgBurn.
More Information and reference:http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/14183/beginner-geek-how-to-burn-an-iso-image-to-a-disc/