COMMON MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST (CMAT)- 2013-14 (ADDITIONAL TEST)
Important Dates for CMAT 2013-14 (Additional Test)Registration window opens on 10.03.201310.03.2013Last Date for Online Registration 10.04.2013Print out of Hall ticket From 03.05.2013Computer based test dates 19.05.2013 to 22.05.2013Test Timings 9.30 am - 12.30 pm 2.30 pm - 5.30 pmDeclaration of result 01.06.2013Print out of Score Cards From 01.06.2013 to 01.07.2013
Eligibility • Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses can apply for CMAT online.1 Management Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs (PGDM, duration Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of MBA and similar) candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination2 Management Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs (PGCM) duration3 Management Any recognized Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years (Executive duration and a minimum of 5 years relevant PGDM) managerial / supervisory experience. Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination
Registration• online from 10th March, 2013 to 10th April, 2013 on website www.aicte-cmat.in• Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference• Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
Test Fee Test General/OBC SC/ST/PDCMAT 2013-14 Rs.1200 + Rs.600 + Bank(Additional Bank charges charges asTest) as applicable applicable
Mode of PaymentNet Banking / Online throughCredit / Debit www.aicte-cmat.inCardCash Through challan generatedPayment online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India
Test Venue (in Gujarat)*• Ahmadabad• Bhavnagar• Bhuj• Rajkot• Surat• Vadodara*Note: AICTE reserves the right to change or cancel any test venue / centre and / or change the test time and dates at their own discretion
Admission Process• The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.• In case there is no central counseling Scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University departments.
Information Sources• E-mail Id : email@example.com Helpline number : Phone support 022-40679404 availability: 10th March, 2013 to Fax Number: 1st July, 2013 (24X7) 022-25814283• For detailed information please visit website www.aicte-cmat.in.
Pattern of examination for CMATType of Questions Number of Maximum questions MarksQuantitative 25 100Techniques &Data InterpretationLogical Reasoning 25 100Language 25 100ComprehensionGeneral Awareness 25 100
• There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.• Duration of exam will be 180 minutes.• A Trial test will be available from 10th March. onwards for the candidates to have a feel of the online test and navigation functionality. Candidates are advised to go through them carefully to familiarize themselves with the screens, layout, and navigation.
• At the test venue, each candidate will be seated at a desk with a computer terminal and he/she will be provided with a scratch paper for calculations. After the test, candidate must leave the scratch paper at the desk. Rough work cannot be done on any other paper/sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the testing room. No breaks will be given during the test.
Criteria for PreparingCMAT-2013-14 (Second Test) All India Merit List• The Scores obtained have been calculated by assigning: +4 marks for the correct answer -1 mark for incorrect answer 0 mark for no answer• A national merit ranking has been arrived based on the Total Score. In case scores are same for more than one candidate, the ranking has been done on sectional score considered in the order of: Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation Logical Reasoning Language Comprehension General Awareness
• In case more than one candidate secures same ranking as per the above criteria, the same Rank will be assigned to all of them but will be displayed by sorting their names alphabetically. The Rank of the subsequent candidate will then be extended by the number of additional students having the same Rank. For example if three students are at 25th Rank then subsequent student will be ranked as 28th.
How to Apply• Pre-requisites before starting the CMAT Registration: A Computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of Internet during registration All your qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for CMAT exam You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo of yours taken on a white background. The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 (60Kb)
You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (30Kb)A Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months. All communication will be done on this e-mail id which you will enter while registering for CMAT examA Valid mobile number as all information via sms will be sent to this number
A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay ONLINEA Printer connected to your system as you will have to PRINT 3 copies of CHALLAN in case you are planning to pay by CASH at the bank
Registering for CMAT is a 3 Step process Step 1• Read Instructions and Self Registration: First time you will enter as NEW USER. Here you will read the instructions carefully, accept the declaration and proceed. Now you need to do Self Registration. Here you need to enter few basic details.• Please ensure you enter the correct details on this Self Registration form and verify it before you click on SUBMIT button on this page. Once you SUBMIT this page, you cannot edit any data entered on this page.
• Submitting this page will generate a unique 6 digit password. This password will be shown on your screen and will be sent to you via e- mail and sms.• From now onwards, whenever you wish to login to the registration portal, you will come as an EXISTING USER and login with your e- mail id and this unique 6 digit password. This completes your self registration
(Step 2) - Payment Process• :You can do the payment in either of the two modes mention• Mode i) ONLINE PAYMENT: You can select ONLINE PAYMENT mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Bankinged below• Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and sms. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process
• Mode ii) CASH Payment in SBI bank: You can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch.• Once you select this option and proceed, you will see a CHALLAN on your screen with your details already filled in it. You need to take 3 PRINT OUTS of this CHALLAN, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk in to your nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation
• For Example: If you Generate and Print the Challan copies on 10th March 2013, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and CASH from 11th March 2013 onwards. Similarly if you PRINT the CHALLAN copies on 11th March 2013, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and CASH from 12th March 2013 onwards.• (NOTE: The last date to pay CASH in bank is 11th April 2013 and from there onwards to complete registration is 13th April 2013.)
• In return to the CASH Deposit, the bank will give you one copy of CHALLAN with their stamp and a JOURNAL number written on it. Please ensure the JOURNAL number written is clearly visible before you leave the bank.• Now that you have deposited the CASH and got the acknowledgement CHALLAN, you need to wait for 48 hours. In these 48 hours, your payment will get updated in the registration portal.• You will receive an e-mail and sms confirming that your payment data has got updated in the registration portal. Then you need to re login to the portal proceed with the remaining part of registration process
Step 3• Now that you are done with the payment, you need to fill the remaining part of the form.• Once you have filled the complete form, we suggest you once again check the complete data entered by clicking on VIEW/MODIFY button. Clicking on VIEW/MODIFY button will allow you to modify your data in case you want to modify
• Once you are sure that all the data entered is accurate, you will have to accept a declaration and click on I AGREE. The system will re-confirm to you for SUBMIT. Once you confirm, your form will get finally SUBMITTED and no change in the data is possible after this SUBMIT• You will see a message on your screen stating “Thank you for successfully registering for the AICTE CMAT May 2013 exam.• Please login from 3rd May 2013 onwards to download your exam ADMIT CARD. For latest updates, please visit www.aictecmat.in”• Here you can click on PREVIEW button to view your filled form.• If you wish, you can PRINT your filled form and keep a copy with you for reference This completes the registration process