1. Marico moves two brands to BBHBy Ashwini Gangal, afaqs!, Mumbai,June 03, 2011 Section: News Category: Advertising Tweet<ahref=http://ads1.afaqs.com/www/delivery/ck.php?n=a7480939&cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE target=_blank><imgsrc=http://ads1.afaqs.com/www/delivery/avw.php?zoneid=261&cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE&n=a7480939 border=0 alt= /></a>BBH is already the creative partner for five of Maricos brands -ParachuteTherapie Hair Fall Solution, Parachute AdvansedAfter Shower, ParachuteAdvansed Starz, Nihar Naturals, and Mediker.The creative mandate for two of Maricos hair care brands -- Hair & Care and Silk & Shine -- hasmoved to BBH.Regarding the shift, the concerned spokesperson at Marico tells afaqs!, "Marico has shared agreat partnership with the team at BBH India over the years. This development is in line with ouridea to consolidate our brands and deepen our association with our creative partners. We lookforward to their continued value-addition to our campaigns."Regarding Rediffusion-Y&R, which handled the brand till now, the spokesperson adds, "It hasdone great work and we wish the agency all the best."
2. BBH is already the creative partner for five of Maricos brands --Parachute Therapie Hair FallSolution, Parachute AdvansedAfter Shower, Parachute Advansed Starz, Nihar Naturals, andMediker. Prior to BBH, Mediker was handled by McCann Erickson, and Publicis Ambience,Mumbai, was responsible for hair oil brand Nihar Naturals and the Parachute brands -- TherapieHair Fall Solution, Advansed After Shower and Advansed Starz.Currently, McCann Erickson has the creative mandate for Saffola, Shanti Amla and ParachuteCoconut Oil.Some of the other agencies that have been associated with Marico in the past include Bates 141(then Bates Enterprise), Grey Worldwide, Alok Nanda & Company, and SSC&B Lintas (whichwas later re-christened Pickle Advertising).Madison continues as the media AoR (Agency of Record) for Marico.Notably, the Kolkata-based consumer product giant Emami awarded Rediffusion the creativemandate for two of its flagship brands, Boroplus and Zandu, last month.Tags: Marico, Hair & Care, Silk & Shine, Rediffusion, BBH, Madison, Kaya, EmamiMedia/Origin: Print / IndianProduct Group: Cosmetics | Toiletries | Personal careBrand: Parachute AdvansedPrevious | Next
3. Need creative ideas for your next campaign? Visit www.imagesbazaar.com right away.Advertiser: Marico LimitedAdvert title(s): Deepika PadukoneCreative Agency (Name, City, Country): McCann Erickson , IndiaUploaded by: supermanThis ad has been viewed: 1138 time(s) Recommend | Share this adParachute AdvansedPrevious | Next Tweet
4. Need creative ideas for your next campaign? Visit www.imagesbazaar.com right away.Uploaded By superman on 02-01-2012Views: 3004 Recommend | Share this adMedia/Origin: TV / IndianProduct Group: Cosmetics | Toiletries | Personal careAdvertiser: Marico LimitedAdvert title(s): Nargis FakhriCreative Agency (Name, City, Country):Creative ShowcaseHome / Print / International / ServicesMedia/Origin: Print / InternationalProduct Group: ServicesBrand: McCann EricksonPrevious | Next
5. Need creative ideas for your next campaign? Visit www.imagesbazaar.com right away.Advertiser: McCann EricksonAdvert title(s): WCreative Agency (Name, City, Country): Mccann Erickson , Budapest, HungaryUploaded by: supermanThis ad has been viewed: 519 time(s) Recommend | Share this ad
6. Creative ShowcaseHome / Print / International / ServicesMedia/Origin: Print / InternationalProduct Group: ServicesBrand: McCann EricksonPrevious | NextNeed creative ideas for your next campaign? Visit www.imagesbazaar.com right away.Advertiser: McCann EricksonAdvert title(s): ACreative Agency (Name, City, Country): Mccann Erickson , Budapest, HungaryUploaded by: supermanThis ad has been viewed: 530 time(s) Recommend | Share this ad
7. Creative ShowcaseHome / Print / Indian / Cosmetics | Toiletries | Personal careMedia/Origin: Print / IndianProduct Group: Cosmetics | Toiletries | Personal careBrand: Parachute TherapiePrevious | NextNeed creative ideas for your next campaign? Visit www.imagesbazaar.com right away.Advertiser: MaricoAdvert title(s): CombCreative Agency (Name, City, Country): IndiaUploaded by: supermanThis ad has been viewed: 1291 time(s) Recommend | Share this ad
8. Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic continued its winning streak by getting a Gold in the ‘Best Use of Print’ category.Marico won Silver award for Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic at the APPIES 2012We also won two out of four of the Best Presenter Awards for Saffola World Heart Day and Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic.Parachute Advansed (Reliance Mobile Morld)Submitted by System on Mon, 01/28/2008 - 09:19Parachute Advanseds Gorgeous Hamesha on Reliance Mobile WorldCompany:Reliance Mobile WorldBrand:Parachute AdvansedBackground:Parachute Advansed coconut hair oil, which comes with a fruity fragrance is the latest introduction from Marico. In its pursuitto keep the brands relevant to every generation, Marico launched Parachute Advansed coconut hair oil in 2004.Parachute Advansed coconut hair oil comes packed in a sleek looking, light blue translucent bottle. Parachute Advansedcoconut hair oil is for the all-aware young Indian woman who is demanding as she knows that there are a slew of otherbrands available to her. She does not appreciate sticky and smelly hair oils. This insight into consumer needs is what drivesParachute Advansed coconut hair oil. It therefore has a pleasantly fruity fragrance that easily lends it to being ideal for youngprofessionals at work and at play.This year they relaunched the same with the „Gorgeous Hamesha‟ Campaign.Goals:To break free from traditional campaigns for hair oil which generally promise silky hair, purity of oil, non-sticky oils etc…
9. The USP of this campaign was the clutter breaking GORGEOUS HAMESHA song used in the TVCs, Radio etc.This songreally is a soft, hummable & a romantic expression of the gorgeous looking Indian women.With jingle as the differentiator in the heavily cluttered Hair Care market, Parachute Advanced had a good thing going….What the brand now required was leveraging this campaign on the Reliance Mobile World platform.How we crafted out a unique solution: Users of Reliance Mobile World‟s Voice Portal were given an opportunity to hear &dedicate this song to their gorgeous partners.Solution:Since the objective was to provide an opportunity to hear the jingle, we suggested that voice platform would be the mostinteractive which can be then supported by the data platform i.e. Reliance Mobile World.Out of 28 million active subscriber of Reliance Mobile, there are many millions users of the Voice Portal service which canbe accessed by Dialing 1234 from their phones.Execution:Amongst the host of services available on our Voice Portal, one of them is Play a Song. Through this application you canhear & dedicate any song available under different genres such as Romantic Hits, Bollywood Top 10, International Hitsetc.After hearing the same you can also send this song along with a personalized message to your loved one.For the receiver, this comes as an incoming call from the sender‟s mobile no. After he/she answers the same, first he / shecan hear the personalized message of the sender which is then followed by the dedicated song.We deployed the Gorgeous Hamesha song under the Romantic Hits category the idea being that we have a focused &targeted set of consumers who already have come to hear a Romantic Song.In order to drive traffic & create awareness amongst the other set of consumers, we initiated the following: Amongst the general set of Voice Portal users who use the „Play a Song‟ application, we modified the welcome prompt which said “Welcome to Play a Song....You can dedicate the Gorgeous Hamesha song available in the Romantic category”. Reliance Mobile World is the data platform of the host of Value Added Services that is provided by Reliance Mobile. This contains different genres of content such as Ringtones, Movies, Mobile TV, and Devotional etc...
10. Again in order to create awareness amongst the relevant TG for this song dedication, we deployed the Parachute AdvansedGorgeous Hamesha WAP Banner within the Ringtone section of Reliance Mobile World.MARICO INDUSTRIESWith objective of creating awareness for With objective of creating awareness for Parachute Coconut Oilpouches in towns lessParachute Coconut Oil pouches in towns lessthan 20,000 population in tamil nadu& in order than 20,000 population in tamil nadu & in order to convert loose oil buyers into parachutepouchto convert loose oil buyers into parachute pouchcustomer,customer,Marico launched a vancampaignMarico launched a van campaign. The. Thecommunication strategy focused ongettingcommunication strategy focused on gettingwomen out of their homes to participate invanwomen out of their homes to participate in vancampaign, which was aimed exclusively forthemcampaign, which was aimed exclusively for them& for the first time conducted by women.& for thefirst time conducted by women.MARICO INDUSTRIESMARICO INDUSTRIESRESULT FOR CAMPAGINRESULT FOR CAMPAGIN::A study by Marico revealed that 25%A study by Marico revealed that 25%conversion from loose coconutoilconversion from loose coconut oilusage to Parachute pouch pack, postusage to Parachute pouchpack, postvan campaign & a substantialvan campaign & a substantialincrease in sales fromcampaignincrease in sales from campaignareas.areas.Marico launches its first ever corporate campaign – ‘UncommonSense’By exchange4media Mumbai BureauThursday,Jan 26, 2006 FMCG major Marico Ltd has launched its first ever corporate advertisement campaign, which highlights the uncommon sense in its approach and serves as an invitation for the best talent to join Marico in its future growth journey. Titled „Uncommon Sense‟, the ad campaign has been created by Bates India and is based on the insight that it is the unique paths taken by the firm in manufacturing, marketing and employee management that has been critical in
11. establishing as the one of the leading FMCG companies of India. The campaign is probably the first by an FMCGcompany focused towards attracting and enhancing talent.“Marico‟s journey into the league of top FMCG companies in the country has been tremendous. It is probably theyoungest company in the peer group and yet one that has achieved a lot in that short time. Also its abilities as awonderful place to work for and as a career custodian are under-leveraged gap which we can use to attract talent,” saidHarsh Mariwala, Chairman and Managing Director, Marico Ltd, on the need for the campaign.He added that like its journey in the past, Marico believed that its future ambitions would be scaled by talentedindividuals with the zest for entrepreneurship and desire for growth. These two factors form the premise for thecampaign.The commercial features one of Marico‟s own brand managers. “We realised that the passion with which people drivebusiness is very unique to Marico and that only an employee can bring alive the fire and passion that was required in thefilm,” said Subhash Kamat, CEO of Bates, “When we screen tested Aparna Roy, a Brand Manager at Marico with othermodels, we found her to be vastly better than others, simply because of the Marico spark that she brought to the film.”Marico has set itself the objective of doubling its turnover to Rs 2,000 crore in the next four years. It has been aggressiveon growth on existing brands as well as new product initiatives and businesses like Kaya Skin Clinic, etc. At its core, asthe company states, is still a warm, participative and open culture, making it amongst the best rated companies to workfor.