1. Emmett Arnold Andy AvinMitch Madaglia Amber PeavyMarco Restrepo
2. The primary way the Alzheimer’s AssociationGeorgia Chapter (AAGP) reaches out to peopleand raises awareness is through e-mailcampaigns. AAGP has a database which collectsand stores email addresses from people whohave signed up for any of the events they havehosted in the past two years. A majority ofthese names come from annual walks by theorganization that take place all aroundGeorgia.
3. Theorganization gets most of their feedback from Facebook due to it’s older audience. Twitter is used regularly but AAGP wishes to increase its followers that are relevant to the organization. Money is earned by public donations.
4. Alz.org Google Page Rank: 7 (iSpionage) Monthly SEO Traffic Value: $284,262 (iSpionage) Estimated traffic value based on organic keywords in Google, Bing, and Yahoo combined. The value is derived from the equivalent PPC (pay-per-click, http://www.netlingo.com/word/ppc.php ) dollars had the company run PPC campaigns in all search engines with their organic keywords. Number of first page organic Keywords in Google : 788 (iSpionage) Number of first page organic Keywords in Bing/Yahoo: 223 (iSpionage) PPC budget: $1,464-$2,298
5. iSpionage Social Mention Last month clicks: 1,067-1,321Avg. Ad WalkTop 2 Hash tags Position: 4 eldalz Google PPC Keywords: 982 Alzheimer Bing/Yahoo PPC Top 3 Sources Keywords: 10 Twitter Top 2 Keywords YouTube Alzheimer’s Facebook
6. InitialImpressions: Very professional No sense of emotional appeal for family Cluttered homepage Too many leads without obvious significance Unguided experience, overall lack of direction Why purple?
7. Homepage Analysis: Pros: Call to action visible above fold Uniform theme and color Immediate name recognition For the most part canonical URLs
8. Cons: Confusing Global Navigation Clutter weakens expansion upon subcategories Eliminates link juices by having inconsistent URLs Doesn’t necessarily capitalize on all possible search terms and link tabs. Some repeat when they could be used to specify Ex: Alz | Join The Cause | Join The Causes
10. Competitive Analysis Cancer.org www.alzfdn.org/ alzinfo.org alz.orgTraffic Rank: 11,454 668,800 368,031 23,967Referring Domains: 76,622 2,744 1,588 33,659External Backlinks: 1,550,641 13,190 19,756 454,794High Impact Searches: quit smoking alzheimers alzheimers treatment alzheimers cancer alzheimer preserving your memory alzheimer stop smoking alzheimers your memory alzheimers american cancer societyalzheimers association world almanac alzheimers association cancer society alzheimers foundation alzheimers disease alzheimers diseaseBounce Percentage: 65.10% 40% 55.20% 48.50%Avg. Time On Site (mm:ss): 3:07 2:41 3:48 3:31Visits From Search Engines: 36.10% 32.50% 27.60% 16.90%Page View Per User: 2.3 2.3 2.4 2.4Demographics (Majority): Gender: Female Female Female Female Age: 45-65+ 45-65+ 45-64 45-65+ Education: Some Collge/College College College Some College/College Has Children: No No Yes No Browsing Location: Home Work Home WorkClickstream from: google.com 35.48% 35.94% 35.58% 25.20% yahoo.com 3.19% - - 3.38% facebook.com 2.00% - - 9.36% wikipedia.org 1.03% - - -
11. Update blog more often More meaningful content Celebrities Focus on women Reorganize site Less clutter Increase their presence on Twitter Expand to other highly marketable social media websites Increase the awareness of their website Offer more transparency for public donors Improve the main page of their website