Why Android is So Popular among Business?

1,132 views
1,053 views

Published on

http://www.perceptionsystem.com/hire-android-developers.html

Published in: Business, Technology
0 Comments
1 Like
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

No Downloads
Views
Total views
1,132
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
241
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
8
Comments
0
Likes
1
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Why Android is So Popular among Business?

  1. 1. #90% areusing feature-rich andinteresting Smart-phonesYou will find at least 10% of folks that  don’t  have  Smartphone  and remaining  90%  are  using  feature­rich  and  interesting  Smart­phones that  are  helpful for doing all their work with an ease. No doubt, you will  find  a  number  of  brands  for smartphones;  however,  the  most acceptable  is  iOS  and  Android. Being  an  expensive  OS,  iOS  is mostly  adopted  by  businessmen and  rich  people  while  Android  is hot favourite of all types of people. Like  Android  device,  Android Application  Development  is  also popular  among  the  people  as  it serves  business  as  well  as entertainment  requirements  at  the most competitive rates.
  2. 2. #Android is an opensource platformsAs we all have a Google Android is an open source platforms, allowing developers to customize application according to the client’s requirements. While purchasing a latest device, you will find pre­installed applications that are provided for use. But, not only pre­installed applications are best for doing all the operations. These applications are helpful for doing things like playing media, emailing, browsing, etc. So, if you want to expand the capability of your device, you have to add some applications in your Smartphone. Moreover, if you want to get an Android application for your business requirements, you have to hire experienced android developers that give you a perfect solution through excellent Android application development.
  3. 3. #Perfect developmentof your choice.Selecting iPhone developer isthe most daunting task thanchoosing type of applicationthat you want to develop.If you are hiringinexperienced developers forthe sake of money, you surelyfail to get perfect developmentof your choice. Moreover,she/he should able to designyour ideas that you havethought. No matter, you arehiring for personal use orbusiness use, it is fruitful tohire experienced developersthat have already createdhundreds of apps of differentindustry verticals.
  4. 4. Why DevelopersPrefer Android?Owned by Google, it supports allcomputing tasks.Do not have to engage with termsof licensing issue as it is freefrom all restrictionsDevelopers should get greatsupport by the biggestcommunity of developers andprogrammers in case of anyproblem.Providing preferred strength andrecital to an app due to its Linuxbased operating systemAbility to minimize time andefforts while development
  5. 5. #50% attention of theirmobile customersAbove are some of the reasonsthat give you an idea regardingthe popularity of Androiddevice. One of the best reasonsfor adopting AndroidApplication development is it isavailable in over 50% Smartdevices that enhance businessopportunities for those peoplewho want to grab attention oftheir mobile customers.
  6. 6. Thank you,Perception SystemAddress:2nd Floor, Samudra Annexe,Off C.G.Road, Navrangpura,Ahmedabad-380009Gujarat, INDIAMail :info@perceptionsystem.com

×