• Success in sales: exitoso en ventas• Nominated: nominado• Recording: filmar, grabar• Faithful: fiel
• Dracula is a very famous novel written by Bram Stoker in 1897.• The inspiration comes from an old man called Arminius Vámbéry.• When it was first published, Dracula was not an immediate success in sales.• Stoker was himself the one who wrote the first theatrical adaptation. The first edition The first American edition
• He was born in September 1847 in Clontarf, Ireland .• His parents were Abraham Stoker and Charlotte Blake Thornley.• In 1864, he studied in the Trinity College. Some of his novels were:
• Bram Stoker´s Dracula was shown in 1992.• It was based on the famous novel “Dracula” and was considered the movie as the most faithful to the novel• The film was well welcomed by the audience and nominated for 4 Oscars in 1993, from which won three:
• The first movie that was filmed on Count Orlock, similar to the famous vampire Dracula, was “Nosferatu the Vampire”.• The film began recording in 1921 and was completed in 1922, it took a year to film it.