Natural Remedies and Tips to
Remove Facial Hair
• Facial hair is embarrassing, may affect your
self esteem, but worst of all it can encourage
• Many women suffer from unwanted facial hair
due to hormonal changes in the body.
• Facial hair in women is also common during
• Shaving, threading, tweezing are the most
common ways to get remove unwanted facial
• Shaving, threading and tweezing involve
removal of hair from its root, while shaving
involves the cutting of hair close to its roots.
• However, tweezing and threading offer a more
effective solution for unwanted facial hair
• Bleaching is an effective home remedy that
helps to hide unwanted facial hair.
• It does not remove the hair, but merely
lightens it so as to make it less visible.
• Bleaching is a good option for those with
darker facial hair.
• Mixture of milk and chickpea flour is one of
the effective natural remedies for unwanted
• Mix milk and chickpea flour and make it into a
paste. You can add turmeric powder or a
teaspoon of fresh cream.
• Apply this mixture in the direction of the hair
growth. Leave it on for some time, and then
• Lemon is an effective natural agent for facial
• Mix lemon juice, sugar, and water and apply
this paste in the direction of the hair growth.
• Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash.
• Mix half a teaspoon of corn flour, one
teaspoon of sugar, and an egg.
• Blend the mixture well till it becomes a sticky
• Apply this face pack. Once it dries, peel it off
in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
• Sugaring is one of the effective home
remedies for facial hair. Mix lemon
juice, honey, and sugar.
• Warm the mixture to get a thick consistency.
Apply it on the face and rub gently.
• A mixture of just honey and lemon juice is also
an effective home remedy to get rid of
unwanted facial hair.
• Mix gram flour with a little yogurt and add
• Apply this mixture on the face and wash off
once it dries.
• This is a natural treatment for unwanted facial
• Waxing is an effective way to get rid of unwanted
hair. Take 2 cups of sugar and ¼ cup of water and
¼ cup of lemon juice.
• Heat over slow flame until it becomes thick
brown liquid. Cool the mixture and apply this
with a butter knife.
• With a clean cloth or waxing strap pull in the
opposite direction of the hair growth. Ice or
astringent should be used over the area to
tighten the pores.
• Soak lentil overnight; add lemon
juice, honey, potato juice, and a pinch of
• This is an effective face pack that not only
helps in removal of unwanted facial hair but
also bleaches the remaining hair.
• Hair on the upper lip is a very odd problem for
young girls and women.
• Threading, waxing, tweezing, and bleaching
are some common home remedies for upper
lip hair removal
For more information
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.