37. To the wisdom of the crowds... http://www.flickr.com/photos/60199581@N00/276638297/
38. Starbucks has recievedmore than 100.000 ideasfor business innovationfrom customers MyStarbucksIdea.com 2011 http://www.flickr.com/photos/rudelovers/65007512/
39. More than 35% of P&G’s new Tekstproducts come from customerand partner networksSource: Former CEO A.G Lafley, HBS http://www.noscruf.org/AG%20speech.jpg
40. How open, networked and responsive are your organization? Score: 1-10 (10 highest)
41. Marketing is not a department!
42. From ChiefMarketing Officer to...
43. Chief Listening Officer...
44. Paid Owned EarnedPrint, Television, Radio, Brochure, retail stores,Magazines, Cinema, Word of mouth, company website,Outdoor, Banners, Facebook, Google+ Microsite, community,Direct mail, SEM/Paid Twitter, Digg, Youtube, Facebook Fanpage,Search, in-store media Flickr, blogs, forums Mobile apps etc. Strangers Customers Fans
45. How likely are you to recommend yourorganizations or it’s main product to a friend or collegue? Score: 1-10 (10 highest)
46. LeaderLabSofus Midtgaard, Managing Partner Leaderlab unites leaders, innovators, thinkers and politicians around a strong belief that we have to rethink and rebuild business, organizations and politics for the 21st century. A more open, transparent and global world challenge us to rethink the way we do business, the way we organize and the way we lead. We believe successful businesses and organizations of the 21st century will be more open, social, engaging and sustainable. We help leaders and companies rediscover and organize around meaning. We help leaders involve and energizeWe unite leaders to rebuild leadership, employees through open leadership. We help companiesbusiness and organizations for the 21st engage in co-creation and open innovation and transformcentury. customers into promoters. In LeaderLab we help organizations and leaders experiment with more open and engaging leadership-, business- and organizational designs for the 21st century. In short we help build business of the the 21st century.
47. LEADERLAB Advisory BoardStig Ørskov, Nickie Spile, Lars Kolind, Conny Kalcher, Anne Skare Kenneth EgelundExecutive VP, Vice President, Chairman, Vice President, Nielsen, Schmidt,JP/Politiken Global R&D, Grundfos Group LEGO Group Partner, Global CIO, Novozymes Future Navigator Carlsberg Male 50% Female 50% leaderlab.com
48. 21st century business and constructive growth Next years conference: June 13th and 14th 2012 rebuild21.org L LEADERLAB
49. Thank you foryour time andengagement- rebuilding leadership for the 21st centuryNovember 3rd, 2011Sofus Midtgaard,Founder & Managing Partner,LeaderLab & Rebuild21Email: sofus@leaderlabWeb: www.leaderlab.com eller www.rebuild21.orgTwitter: @sofus