What are the lists?
• The lists on Twitter are just another way to follow people. It
means that you can list accounts with something in
common and follow all the tweets of this accounts, even if
you are not following the users individually.
• This way users can keep their timeline organised and
grouped according to related issues.
• Lists are a functionality that are been used less every time
but it doesn’t meant that are useless, simply users are not
aware of it’s potential.
How lists works
• The lists works as a
timeline but the
difference here is
that tweets from
different users are
• They have their own
URL and you can
lists, but they will
not appear on your
timeline (only when
you visit the list)
Create a list II
• To create a new list you just have to add a name, a
description (up to 100 characters) and select whether the
list will be public or private.
• You can choose the privacy: public or private depending
on if you want the list to be shared or not.
• The point about the list is that you can create your own
ones or just follow other ones.
• To search list, you can go to inspirational peoples profiles
and see the list “Subscribed to” and “Member of”. If
people have this profile in a list this may content more user
with similar interest and contents.
Add to lists
• If you want to add some user on your list just click on the
button of the man (just right to the following button and
chose the option “Add or remove from lists”
• Once here you can click the
boxes for the list you want
to add the user or create a
Users on the list
• Lists are very useful to follow in order to get interesting
• As well, it is possible to see who is following a list, a great
source of inspirational people.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.