16. 55%more website visitorsfor companies that blog.
17. Tips for Content• Talk about the industry, not yourself• Use lots of different media
19. Context + Authority
20. On-Page SEO Essentials 1 Page Title Headings 2 & Content 3 Description
21. Authority isdetermined by links
22. 7 Links = Top 15% of all web pagesSource: SEOMoz.org
23. Blogs attract 97% more links
24. MostLinked-To Words
25. Where is Search Going? Where is search going?
26. Link SocialContext + Authority + Proof
27. The “Like” is replacing the “Link”
28. Tips for Search1 Use keywords your buyers use 2 Focus on great content more than technical tweaks33 Train all content creators on SEO basics 4 Help Me Help You
30. % Companies AcquiringCustomers via Social Channels 57% 48% 57% 42%
31. Content Makes You Interesting
32. Image credit: netzkobold
33. MORE!Good content gets shared
34. Tips for Social1 Build reach using all your assets 2 Content is what makes you interesting in social media33 Make it easy for users to share your content 4 Push the limits to get remarkable content
36. 86% of C-level execs have a smartphone The majority say it is their primary communication tool
37. Is your website mobile-optimized?
38. Is your email mobile-optimized?
39. Is your email mobile-optimized?
40. Tips for Mobile1 Avoid images, tables, columns 2 Formatted text is your friend33 Use text (not images) for links Test yours at 4 Website.Grader.com and Email.Grader.com
41. Summary Social Content Mobile Search
42. THANK YOU Jeanne Hopkins twitter.com/jeannehopkins linkedin.com/in/jeannehopkins firstname.lastname@example.org www.HubSpot.com