Equinox Editorial - 7 Things you should know about Chocolates
Equinox Editorial 7 things you should know about Chocolates
1. Caffeine vls coffee But did you know that you would have to eat more then a dozen chocolate bars to get the same amount of caffeine from a cup of coffee? There are about 5 to 10 mg’s of caffeine in one ounce of bitter chocolate, 5 mgs in milk chocolate, and 10mgs in The Fish, oysters and cup ofisnt fresh a six-ounce shellfish on Monday .Don’t you wonder why cocoa. sushi restaurants are closed on Monday?
2. Chocolate as energy source Chocolate is actually a valuable energy source. A single chocolate chip can provide enough energy for an adult human to walk 150 ft.
3. Health Benefits of Coffee It helps with depression, high blood pressure, Tumors and Pre- menstrual syndromes. Helps how? Does it enhance or diminish these conditions? I’m hiding the chocolate in our home if it enhances PMS.
4.4. Chocolate Myths !! Chocolate does not cause or aggravate acne, this is a myth. This information is about 30 years late to be of any benefit to me (thanks, mom).
5. RDA of Chocolate One ounce of baking chocolate or cocoa contains 10% of the daily recommended intake of iron. Which is why one should consume at least 10 ounces per day – 11 should be even better.
6. Dog hates Chocolates Chocolate can be deadly for dogs. Chocolate contains an ingredient called “Theobromine” which can be toxic to a dogs central nervous system and cardiac muscles. And for female dogs it enhances PMS.
7. Chocolate Lovers Milk Chocolate is the most preferred type of chocolate, however dark chocolate is especially popular among men. It’s good to know I hang with the “in” crowd. I love dark chocolate – I must just ooze testosterone.
Connect with us Socially www.labsaints.com www.knowledegecenter.co.in www.fssai.co.inwww.facebook.com/equinoxlab https://twitter.com/#!/equinoxfoodsafe
Any Questions??? Contact Us At Phone: +91 22 24220999 +91 22 24220555 Helpline : +91 9833613377 Email : email@example.com