Stakeholder - The person who was
Stakeholder(Indian)25 years old, who has completed her post
graduation and is presently working for an IT company.
She is very enthusiastic , interactive and enjoys exploring and
widening her knowledge in her field of work.
• My learning disability may make it hard for me to
get a job.
• Work from home.
• Royal road journey.
• Freedom from studies.
• I am independent.
• Very relaxed and enthusiastic when asked
about school life.
• Good facial expressions and constant
smile while talking about school days.
• Flow of speech was too good while talking about college days
• The face of the person becomes pale as soon as they were
asked about their future work.
• Very organized while talking about work.
• They become conscious when they talk about their work.
• Very serious while talking about work.
• Struggles to speak even a few words about work.
• Work is more strainful. This is because
till now no one was there to question
them and now when they need to
answer someone it is stressful for them.
• College was fun.
• Not prepared to take up the strain.
• School did not help in understanding the real world.
• School did not teach me to handle responsibilities.
• Feels very insecure sometimes. When they need to earn for
their living they are very conscious on what they are doing.
• Feels relieved from school pressure. This is because here it is
different , that is, more than what you do your coordination
with others to work decides the pressure on you.
• Miss college days and the time spent with their friends.
• Doesn’t enjoy work much as on now.
• Reluctance to get used to new way of life.
• Regrets not enjoying work.
• Stakeholder , a very enthusiastic , degree holding
professional, needs to first accept the working environment
and to change her way of analyzing the challenges in her day
to day work and life. Because she right now feels insecure