1. Carbon Capture &the Climate CrisisBrought to you by #TECLive
2. About this WebinarHow you can share:• Submit your questions in the GotoWebinar presentation window• Follow along and share your thoughts on Twitter at #TECLive
3. About Today’s PanelDavid Keith is President of Carbon Engineering, an industrial-scale direct air carboncapture company, and a leading technology developer and innovator. He serves as aProfessor of Applied Physics at Harvard’s School of Engineering and Applied Sciences,and Professor of Public Policy for the Harvard Kennedy School.Marc Gunther is a veteran journalist, speaker, writer and consultant whose focus isbusiness and sustainability. He is a contributing editor at FORTUNE magazine, a seniorwriter at Greenbiz.com, and a lead blogger at The Energy Collective. This year, Marcpublished Suck It Up: How capturing carbon from the air can help solve the climate crisis.Peter Woywode is Head of Innovation Management for the Siemens Oil & Gas Division,responsible for new products and solutions and sustainable technology and products. Peter hasworked for more than 20 years as a senior engineer for plant design, pipeline compressors andLNG, and heading departments for compressor engineering, R&D, plant design and technology.Matthew Stepp is a Senior Analyst with the Information Technology and InnovationFoundation (ITIF) specializing in climate change and clean energy policy. His researchinterests include clean energy technology development, climate science policy development,transportation policy, and the role innovation has in economic growth. #TECLive
4. Global Carbon Dioxide Emissions 1850-2030
5. Atmospheric CO2
6. Direct CO2 Capture: Worth a Closer Look?
7. Thank You for Joining Us• This webinar will be available on-demand at www.TheEnergyCollective.com. Stop by to learn more and share your comments.• Connect with our panelists on The Energy Collective