1. Add the word linked between the words or and information in the first line of the text . submit
2. Change the name esra to esraa in the to field in the above letter. Click submit when you have finish submit
3. Create a new paragraph between the heading and the main body text in this document
4. submit Try again
5. Select the first letter , which is the capital letter U. submit
6. Select only the 2 nd sentence It show… in the above text submit
7. Select this chart to be delete
8. submit Try again
9. Display the non-printing characters in this document.
10. submit Try again
11. Type the following text into this document We can insert picture into your presentation. We can insert picture into your presentation. submit
12. Create a new document
13. submit Try again
14. Open the document work.doc that is in the my documents folder. open
15. submit Try again
16. Close this document without closing the application.
17. submit Try again
18. Save this document as Work Paper onto the desktop . Work Paper
19. submit Try again
20. Save this document as a Web Page .
21. submit Try again
22. Modify the top margin of this document to 1”
23. submit Try again
24. Change the page size for this document to A4 .
25. submit Try again
26. Change the print setting to print on page wider than it’s tall.
27. submit Try again
28. Print one copy of this document using the Icdl printer.
29. submit Try again
30. Print 3 copies of the current page of this document
31. submit Try again
32. Which two of the following statement about proofreading are true? <ul><li>Carrying out a spell check means you don’t have to proofread a document </li></ul><ul><li>Print preview lets you see how text and graphics will look when printed. </li></ul>submit
33. Click on the correct location to display multiple pages.
34. submit Try again
35. The above graphic has just been pasted into the document . Use the appropriate commend to reverse this action.
36. submit Try again
37. Copy the selected image from minutes and paste it into letter , which already open.
38. submit Try again
39. Cut the selected text from minutes.doc and paste it into Letter.doc , Which is already open.
40. submit Try again
41. Cut the selected word tools and paste it between the words the and menu .
42. submit Try again
43. Delete the selected graphic on screen.
44. submit Try again
45. Use the find and Replace dialog box to automatically replace all instances of the word menu with the word toolbar . menu toolbar Replace all
46. submit Try again
47. Use the find and replace dialog box to find the next instance of the word menu in this document. Replace all menu Find next
48. submit Try again
49. Change the view mode for this document to normal view .
50. submit Try again
51. Remove the standard toolbar from the Microsoft word application window.
52. submit Try again
53. Change the text in the header to Nasrea primary school .
54. submit Try again
55. Insert a manual page break at the insertion point in the document.
56. submit Try again
57. Add a line break (soft carriage return) at the insertion point.
58. submit Try again
59. Insert automatic page numbers into the bottom left corner of all pages in this document
63. A graphic file named company is stored in the current My pictures folder on the hard disk of this computer. Insert this image into the document at the flashing insertion point. Insert menu
64. submit Try again
65. Insert a current date field in the top left header of this document Use the default option for the date format Insert menu
66. submit Try again
67. Make the selected text underlined . Format menu
68. submit Try again
69. Align the selected text so both edges are straight . Change this selected paragraph to be coordinator on the two sides Format menu
70. submit Try again
71. You wish to copy the format of the selected words On the Tools menu and then apply that format to the words Under Printing options click the toolbar button that would enable you to carry out this task. Format menu
72. submit Try again
73. Make the selected list into a default numbered list . Format menu
74. submit Try again
75. Use the formatting option that would make the selected text look like this: 20 o c . Format menu
76. submit Try again
77. Apply a left indent of 1” to this paragraph. Format menu
78. submit Try again
79. In the paragraph containing the insertion point make a hanging indent 1” from the left margin of the document. Format menu
80. submit Try again
81. Make spacing above this paragraph 18 points . Format menu
82. submit Try again
83. Change the line spacing for the selected text to single line spacing Format menu
84. submit Try again
85. Add a decimal tab stop at 3” on the ruler. Format menu 3 set
86. submit Try again
87. Use the Change Case dialog box to change the selected text to Sentence case Format menu
88. submit Try again
89. Use Microsoft word’s Spell check facility to correct the spelling of the selected word in the above document. The correct spelling of the word is tools
90. submit Try again
91. Add the highlighted word to the custom dictionary . Tools menu
92. submit Try again
93. Apply automatic hyphenation to the above document .
94. submit Try again
95. Open the mail merge task pan. Tools menu
96. submit Try again
97. Start anew mail merge document. Tools menu
98. submit Try again
99. Use the icdl database file as a data source located in my document folder. . Tools menu
100. submit Try again
101. Add a salutation into the letter using the Joshua format for the name . Tools menu
102. submit Try again
103. Go to next letter
104. submit Try again
105. Insert an address in the format Mr.Joshua Randall.
106. submit Try again
107. Complete the merge and merge the main document to its data source to create new merge document
108. submit Try again
109. Tools menu
110. submit Try again
111. Tools menu
112. submit Try again
113. Change the default user name for this application to eng ahmed . Tools menu
114. Change the default place of saving and opening files to e: Tools menu
115. submit Try again
116. Change the default saving type of fiels in the word application to .rtf Tools menu
117. submit Try again
118. Use the insert table toolbar button to add a table 5 columns wide by 3 rows deep to this document. Table menu
119. submit Try again
120. Create a new column to the left of the selected column. Table menu
121. submit Try again
122. Add Pink shading to the selected cells. Table menu
123. submit Try again
124. Insert 46 into the math column for ahmed . Move to the next cell in the row when you have finished. Table menu
125. submit Try again
126. Select the entire table. Don’t use Click and Drag Table menu
127. submit Try again
128. Delete the selected row and all of its contents. Table menu
129. submit Try again
130. Modify the border style of the selected cells to double lines . Table menu
131. Modify the border color of the selected cells to yellow . Table menu
132. submit Try again
133. Apply the auto format called table classic 3 to the selected table Table menu
134. submit Try again
135. Change the selected row height to be 2.5” Table menu
136. submit Try again
137. Switch to the other open document letter . Table menu
138. submit Try again
139. Use the Microsoft Word Help to access information on paste special paste special