SOCIAL STORYTELLING: A Workshop on Creating Content for the Social Web
- 729 views
Social Media Club presents an interactive session, with Snigdha Manchanda Binjola, that’s custom tailored to help writers capitalize on the use of storytelling for content marketing in social media ...
Social Media Club presents an interactive session, with Snigdha Manchanda Binjola, that’s custom tailored to help writers capitalize on the use of storytelling for content marketing in social media and viral campaigns. Gain hands-on experience and learn the art of crafting captivating content at the hands of an expert social storyteller and web strategist.
opics covered :
1. Why Storytelling in Social Media?
2. Content Marketing and Types of Messaging
3. Conventional Storytelling Vs. Digital Storytelling
4. Case Studies of Successful Storytelling in Social Media
· Understanding Digital Storytelling and its application in content marketing
· Exploring Content Marketing to design viral Social Media Campaigns
Equip yourself to write for the social web and come away with the essentials of the master storyteller's took-kit; register now!
About the Speaker
Snigdha Manchanda Binjola
Social Storyteller and Social Web Strategist
Snigdha weaves storytelling and narratives in content marketing to deliver innovative Social Media strategies. Her past work includes strategizing digital campaigns for some of the top 50 social media brands In India.
She has been instrumental in setting up a training division from ground up for one of India's popular social media agencies.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views