1. RULES● A question with four hints● First hint is most difficult, second easier and so on...● If you crack the question at 1st hint: +40, 2nd hint: +30, 3rd: +20, 4th +10.● A question can be attempted only once.● DONT shout the answers.
2. 1.1 As a child, he started making money by selling chewing gums, Coca cola, and weekly magazines door-to-door. Later in his life, he eventually purchased 7% stake in Coca cola amounting to $1.02 B.
3. 1.2 His famous company shares its name with one of Cat woman, and wife of Shakespeare.
4. 1.3 He is also known as "Wizard of Omaha" or "Sage of Omaha".
5. 1.4 Consistently one of the richest guys in the world, he dethroned Bill Gates in 2008. After donating billions to charity, he again become second richest man in 2009.
6. 2.1 Andy Bechtolsheim, co-founder of X was the first investor of Google, even before it was formed. Incidentally, X derives its name from alma mater of Google founders.
7. 2.2 One of the most widely used language, Y, was developed here. Y Desktop System - was code named "Mad Hatter." Also interestingly, this company used Y as its NASDAQ tickr symbol.
8. 2.3Headquartered at SantaClara, California, other co-founders ofCompany include Vinod Khosla, BillJoy, and Scott McNealy.Some of products made in thiscompany, X are Virtual Box, Vieditor, Star Office, The C shell. (by nomeans this list is exhaustive)
9. 2.4 It was acquired by Oracle Corporation. Some of notable figures who have worked in X are James Gosling, Richard Stallman... Paul Graham in his one of article said that X is the most notable exception to the rule that if the company have hacker culture, it will perform wonders.
10. 3.1As father was a former Olympic Boxerfrom Iran, and fiercely competitive.When A was just 9 years old, his fathertried to wager football legend Jim Brownto play the match against A for a bet of $10,000 against his house. The matchwhich was eventually played, for lot lesswages, was won by A.
11. 3.2Winner of BBC Overseas SportsPersonality of Year Award1992, A battled with PeteSampras (eventual worldchampion) five times in 1995 -winning three of them.A is described as multi-surfacespecialist.
12. 3.3A is first of two male players toachieve singles Career GoldenSlam, one of four male players toachieve Career Grand Slam inOpen Era, and the only maleplayer to win all four grand slams,Olympic Gold medal and ATP TourWorld Championship.
13. 3.4In his autobiography "Open", A told that hewas tested positive for banned substancesat some point in his career, he hated tennisduring his career, and thought that PeteSampras was robot.He was married to Brooke Shield, AmericanActress and Model from 1997-99.A later married Steffi Graf - German Tennisplayer and former world no. 1.
14. 4.1 A physical chemist by professional background, X entered the politics in 1989, following historic developments that year in the country “C”. X had thesis on "Quantum chemistry", and is receipt of awards such as : Vision for Europe Award, honorary doctorate from Hebrew University, Leipzig University, University of Technology in Wroclaw. Also, X has received Presidential Medal of Freedom from US President Barack Obama in 2009. On 31 May, 2011 - Indian Government awarded X Jawaharlal Nehru Award - for international Understanding. To wind up this long clue, X was named fourth most powerful person by Forbes Magazine in 2011.
15. 4.2In Wikileaks, " X is an un-imaginative person... "Perhaps, the most controversial decision of Xcareer was to hand over M100 Media awardpersonally to Danish cartoonist Kurt Westergaard.On the other hand, X had fiercely declared that"Islam is part of C" and"C will see more mosques."X and the cabinet had supported the idea ofIslamic education and classes in school.X had acquired the nickname of "Mutti" in career.
16. 4.3In 2007, X was president of EuropeanCouncil, and chaired G8. X is seen as playinga central role in current Euro crisis in Europeand international observers called X "thedecider."For several years, X is called "the de factoleader of EU."In only democratic election held in onceexisting country, X had won and had becamedeputy spokesperson.
17. 4.4 In 1998, X was named Sec- general, and in 2005 The Chancellor of Germany. Forbes named X as the Most Influential Woman in recent years.
18. 5.1 Born in Ryan, Oklahoma to as father who wasbus driver, truck driver and mechanic; Xchildhood was downbeat.X was non-athletic, shy and scholasticallymediocre. He was taunted by other children forhis mixed ethnicity (Irish, Cherokee NativeAmerican). And like all others, X day-dreamedabout beating up his tormentors.He had described his life in autobiography:"Against All Odds: My story"
19. 5.2This God-fearing X debuted in Dean Martins film -"The Wrecking Crew."In Movie "Way of Dragon" he was nemesis toBruce Lee.His first starring role was 1977s Breaker!Breaker!, and subsequent films such as GoodGuys Wear Black (1978), The Octagon (1980), AnEye for an Eye (1981), and Lone Wolf McQuadeproved his increasing box office bank-ability
20. 5.3X created the martial art Chun Kuk Do, which isbased primarily on Tang Soo Do and includeselements from every combat style he knows.Like many other martial arts, Chun Kuk Doincludes a code of honor and rules to live by.These rules are from Xs personal code.X official website lists celebrity clients at hisMartial Art schools; among them SteveMcQueen, Chad McQueen, BobBarker, Priscilla Presley, Donny Osmond andMarie Osmond.
21. 5.4 Due to his tough guy image, X became part of Internet phenomenon known as "X facts", much in similar way like Indian hero Rajnikanth.
22. 6.1Xs Advisor and former Carnegie Tech profwrote a letter of recommendation for Xwhich was only one line long - "This Man isgenius."X was accepted by Harvard University; butthe chairman of the mathematicsdepartment of Princeton, SolomonLefschetz, offered him the John S. Kennedyfellowship, which was enough to convince Xthat Harvard valued him less. And thus hewent to Princeton.
23. 6.2With Erdos Number (you all know what itmeans right?) 3, this man is known as"Phantom of Fine Hall" - a shadowyfigure who would scribble arcaneequations on blackboards in the middleof the night.The legend appears in a work of fictionbased on Princeton life, The Mind-BodyProblem, by Rebecca Goldstein.
24. 6.3Most famously known for his work in Gametheory, X has won 1994 Nobel MemorialPrize in Economic Sciences. Slyvia Nasarwrote a biography of his life, which wasturned into major motion picture looselybased on it with Russel Crow in lead.While in truth, X was never asked to giveacceptance speech for his Nobel prize, inmovie, the fictional speech is given and istitled - "Logic in Love"
25. 6.4 X suffers from Schizophrenia - and was admitted to several hospitals for treatment. However, he didnt like medical treatment much, and in his own words only took medication under pressure. Apart from Slyvia Nasar novel based movie, other documentary exploring life of X is: "A Brilliant Madness."