Memorable, Accurate (know where you are going) and Profitable - Make Your RAF Destination
Make Your RAF Destination - Memorable, Accurate (know where
you are going) and Profitable!
Product Format: Audio Conference
Presenter(s): Jacqueline Nash Bloink, MBA, CHC, CPC-I, CPC, CMRS
There are many instances where you face challenging situations while you’re on RAF trips.
Get answers to all those challenging situations and financial incentives in this Audio conference
‘Make Your RAF Destination - Memorable, Accurate (know where you are going) and
Profitable!’ by Jacqueline Nash Bloink, MBA, CHC, CPC-I, CPC, CMRS which is to be
held on Tuesday, Jul 08, 2014. A few topics that Jacqueline is going to cover in this session are:
1. Do diagnosis codes come with HCC weight?
2. The process of HCC diagnosis codes adding up to RAF score
3. The best way of remembering diagnosis codes that are to be used
4. What is the right time to document HCC diagnosis codes?
5. Where to document HCC codes so that they add up with RAF score?
6. The importance of HCC codes and RAF scores to insurance providers, carriers and
For more information, visit http://www.audioeducator.com/internal-medicine/raf-destination-
Special Offer: Use code SAVE10 to get 10% discount.
Can’t attend? Request a replay of the audio session or DVD recording.