Be the first to like this
SmartERP presentation of the benefits of its Automated PeopleSoft A/R solution at the CA Counties - Accounting & Reporting Managers Conference, Nov 18, 2013. The automated Accounts Receivable solution has been deployed in the PeopleSoft Financials application at the County of Napa to streamline and simplify their accounts receivable deposits process. Napa County, in California's world renowned wine region, was the conference host for Accounting and Reporting Managers from the across the State's 58 counties. SmartERP was invited to share the efficiencies and benefits gained with their PeopleSoft A/R add-on solution Smart Deposits™ at Napa County with other counties across the State. PeopleSoft Financials is deployed quite widely across public sector organizations in California as well as counties and city governments in the United States and Canada and efficient processes not only reduce costs but also provide good government.
SmartERP presenters Doris Wong, CEO, and Dan White, VP Product Strategy, covered the simplification and streamlining enhancements enjoyed by the solution at Napa County.
Solution features summarized include:
- Streamlined data entry to increase throughput
- Simple and flexible data capture to reduce user input errors
- Role-based user interface for ease-of-use and to reduce user training requirements
- Advanced workflow approvals to streamline authorization process and enhance accountability
- Electronic submission of deposits eliminates need for invoices, automating journal updates and making funds immediately available
More information on the solution for PeopleSoft is available at http://www.smarterp.com/solutions/financial-and-supply-chain
SmartERP's offerings are also available for non-PeopleSoft customers as a convenient cloud service.