The Idea of e-swaraj
Some of the thoughts and inspirations that led to the idea of e-swaraj
Also answering some misconceptions along with suggestions.
E-swaraj – dedicated to
Who gave us the concept of swaraj
Dr B. R. Ambedkar
Who gave us the constitution
E-swaraj is dedicated to
E-swaraj – also dedicated to
Good politicians, social workers, army men, farmers and common people of india.
E-swaraj a first of its kind
• Eswaraj is almost an original idea, first of its kind that uses wiki, forums etc in a “social
context. This idea should be implemented not only in India but every civil society of the
• No matter how much good government is, no matter how less corruption is an e-swaraj
platform is MUST for any country. So that each voice is heard and justice is done!
• We have innovated so much in terms of science in so many years. But democracies still work
the way it worked 50 years ago.
• With the invent of internet, social media has brought many positive changes. It just need to
be more organized so that it can bring more positive changes in the society.
• E-Swaraj, is the revolution of democracy which will eventually improve the system with its
• It will support and enhance the temple of parliament, the democracy which creates a free
environment in our country!
Poem - My countrymen if we cannot fly now
let’s start with a walk?
There is enough talk,
To reach somewhere, we should walk
So let us break this mental lock,
My countrymen, we should not
Request a vehicle of help from the corrupts
But we should take initiative
AND start a walk…
Because we wont reach anywhere,
If we don’t make a move,
If not fly, if not run
At least walk?
Let us remember the story of turtoise,
Slow and steady will win the race,
So if we cannot fly,
Let’s talk, and keep on the walk
Come together for e-swaraj
Because it may not make the progress fly,
But it will start the walk..
It will bring us closer day by day
To a better tommorow!
Poem How can we win a lie?
A lie can be won with only truth
With facts, figures and with proofs
Stop pleading like a timid bird
Stand use your mind like a sword
Facts, proofs and videos can
bring a quicker decision in court
If the allegations are
backed up with proofs
So let us come together
And contribute with the facts?
So that we can erase all the lies from this world?
And make it truthful?
Because a lie benefits one,
And truth does good to all….!
E-swaraj- some thoughts and answers
• Before misconceptions and controversies arise, let me make clear:
• E-Swaraj will not replace courts, it will NOT replace the parliament. We respect democracy. It just supports
the present system.
– It aims at helping the government to make reforms with organized facts contributed by common men on the cases
– It aims at helping the police and judiciary by getting more whistle blowers getting proofs and facts relating to any
– It will help and empower common people, make them aware citizens. Make them “e-swaraj educated” and not just
– It will not just give help for one time. But the wiki section can make people knowledgable enough that they can help
and guide others.
• All the cases of e-swaraj aims at strengthening the present democracy not replacing it.
• Today the democracy suffers of corruption and anarchy because of lack of participation by the common
• Common man is busy earning daily bread, and online platform will enable everyone to take out few
minutes everyday and become a participatory citizen and not a “sleeping citizen”.
• E- Swaraj will never become a section of a political party. Not even Aam Aadmi party. Not of any religion.
But people of all parties, religion and sects of the society are welcome to join it.
• Only people with clean records will be able to become top members and moderators.
• Vedic texts say that rules, policies should change according to time. We agree with the saints who wrote
the vedas. E-swaraj will be ever evolving and innovating. A system that will change according to needs.
• Any decision will be taken after a constructive decision and facts. Voting and polls will become integral
part of the system.
• Even government can take some ideas and incorporate the online platform in its own departments.
• With e-swaraj, retired IAS officers, professors, Civil service officers will all be able to expose the loopholes
in the department they were in. This alone will bring a tsunami of reforms backed up by facts and valid
E-swaraj- the dream
• There will no or very little donations involved. Currently many NGOs ask for general donations and many a
times the money is wasted.
• But with e-swaraj, a specific system would be made where specific monetary help would be asked for.
This way , the person donating will get complete expense details on the “case/reform” page.
• Not only the person donating but also other members/non-members can open up the “Case” section and
monitor the expense done on any case or reform!
• E-swaraj is such a straight forward, no frills idea that no corrupt official can oppose it.
• Moreover, it is so flexible that any loopholes will be eradicated not by few individuals but general
consensus of all the members.