Smaato Mobile Advertising Trends 2012
by Smaato Inc.
- 5,314 views
For your holiday reading list, Smaato gathered market data for the three strongest regions in mobile marketing: the USA, Europe and Asia. The trends show market analysis published by leading market ...
For your holiday reading list, Smaato gathered market data for the three strongest regions in mobile marketing: the USA, Europe and Asia. The trends show market analysis published by leading market research companies.
The key findings are:
- The US is the second largest market globally in terms of mobile advertising spending behind Japan. It will close the gab next year with a forecast of $2 billion!
- Asia is still the leader in mobile advertising and will proceed being the strongest market in terms of ad spending.
- In Asia more than 15 billion page impressions are being generated on a daily basis in mobile.
- The top 5 European countries (UK, Italy, France, Germany, Spain) will see a huge increase in mobile ad spending.
- By 2017 these “Big Five” are estimated to reach up to 160 million mobile internet users. The “Big Five” will reach the $1 billion mobile ad spend approximately in 2014.
© All Rights Reserved
- Embed Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Total Views