2. As an outsourcing and consulting partner tomany of the world’s leading companies,Kelly Services is all aboutbusiness innovation…
3. So they started experimenting with the content-sharing platform of SlideShare. It’s a place where people were doing cool stuff and were willing to push the envelope - Todd Wheatland, VP of thought leadership and marketing
4. They began using SlideShare to housesome of their content, particularly eventrelated presentations that didn’thave a real home on their corporate site.
5. “ Once we started using SlideShare, I kept meeting people in different venues who said they came across our content and found it really useful. “ -Todd WheatlandWe realized it was very powerful to be able to extend ourmessage and empower potential clients.
6. The B-to-B company began using SlideShare Network totap into SlideShare’s audience – which totals more than Million Visitors AND three billion slide views a month -DemandGen
7. We liked that SlideShare gave us exposure tothat business audience on a scale we couldn’treach on our own. The people who visit SlideShare are business people coming to obtain information and expose themselves to new ideas. - Todd Wheatland, VP of thought leadership and marketing
8. We are focused on thoughtleadership- it’s important for us to demonstrate the knowledge andstrengths of our very talented individuals. Being able tohighlight and promote individuals through the SlideShareNetwork is in perfect alignment with our strategy.
10. the FLEXIBILTY of the platformallows them to experiment with1 when and how they generate leads with their content2 discovering which kinds of content work best with which audiences3 figuring out when it makes sense to capture information or link back to their site
11. You choose where to place lead-generation forms, and can customize the form, itself, to say whatever you want. - Todd Wheatland, VP of thought leadership and marketingIf you use a marketing automation system, you can mimic the same fieldsin your SlideShare forms, and then integrate the data you capture. Wehave found, overall, SlideShare’s price-to-lead ratio can be exceptional. -DemandGen
12. SlideShare’s ability to embed contentin other sites, and allow people to easilyshare it with their groups and peers, is a valuable tool for companies looking to increase the reach of their content, without losing visibility into where it’s going.
13. SlideShare helps us identify, confirm and question which stages of the buying cycle are most appropriate for different pieces of content. - Todd Wheatland, VP of thought leadership and marketingWhat we have learned from the SlideShare platform isinfluencing what we publish. We have already started modifyingthe way we present research - including a lot more infographicsto enable people to capture the essence of the story quicker.
14. Kelly Services also noticed “a higheraudience pick-up rate on SlideSharefor videos, in some cases significantlyso, than what we have seen on otherchannels, including -Todd Wheatland
15. Slideshare has become a majorsource of business leads and traffic toour own online properties.It’s a fundamental component ofour content marketing model.
16. They plan to trySlideCasting forevents and leverageSlideShare more fortheir video assets.
17. In the near future, given the success andaudience alignment of SlideShare, they plan tomodify more of their contentand create new contentspecifically for the platform.
18. We are really comfortable with SlideShare. - Todd Wheatland, VP of thought leadership and marketing We feel they are on an evolutionary path that embraces the role of corporate players, while firmlymaintaining the integrity of the product for end users.
19. It allows business users to engagewith us on their terms, in animpartial environment that stillenables us to have a professionalinterpretation of our brand –making it a great compliment to ourcorporate assets.
20. Want a SlideShare Network for your organization? CONTACT THE ENTERPRISE SALES TEAM