• The Semantic Web is a distributed, flexible modeling framework.
• The Semantic Web is primarily descriptive in nature. The Semantic Web is used to describe web-pages, services, systems, etc.
• Neno is an object-oriented language that was designed specifically for the Semantic Web.
• Fhat is a virtual machine represented in the Semantic Web.
• With Neno/Fhat the Semantic Web now has a procedural component. The Semantic Web now includes object methods, algorithms, and computing machines.
• The Semantic Web can be made to behave like a distributed, general-purpose computer. Not just an information repository.