One fine body…
- Ottawa, Canada Area, Canada
- Work Principal Application Security Consultant
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://www.softwaresecured.com
- About Sherif has 14 years in the software development industry with the last 6 years solely focused on application security. Sherif is the Principal Security Consultant and Founder of Software Secured, his time is devoted to help organizations assess their high-risk software applications using a source-code driven security methodology. Mr. Koussa is also a member of the Steering Committee for the GIAC’s GSSP-JAVA and GSSP-NET Exams. In addition to that, Mr. Koussa authored courseware for SANS new VoIP Security course. Mr. Koussa is currently leading OWASP Ottawa Chapter and was the main force behind OWASP’s WebGoat 5.0. Sherif performed security code review for 3 of the 5 largest banks in the ...