1. 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP BRAZILTMOfficial Hospitality Programme
2. FEEL THE PASSION
3. 2014 FIFA World Cup BrazilTMThe entire planet connectedby the beautiful game.Imagine almost 200 million Brazilians living the magic, the vibrancy,the incredible feeling of national unity that comes from hosting the2014 FIFA World Cup BrazilTM.The 2014 FIFA World Cup BrazilTM promises the most intoxicatingmix of geographic and cultural diversity, a vibrant economy,supreme footballing action, passion and inspiration felt by all whorelish the People’s Game.From 12th June to 13th July 2014, Host Nation Brazil will welcomethe best 31 teams in the world for the greatest football tournamentever staged.You can be part of it with MATCH Hospitality.From left to right and up to down Superstock, Getty Images, Shutterstock, Getty Images, Getty Images, Getty Images, Getty Images.
4. Photo: Getty Images
5. HOSPITALITY CATEGORIESLive an extraordinary experience!MATCH Hospitality offers a select variety of hospitality productsmeticulously designed to offer a choice of bespoke experiencesat the biggest sporting show in the world.There are three Categories: Luxury, Business and Leisure whichinclude a total of five products. MATCH MATCH MATCH MATCH BOSSAPRIVATE NOVA BuSINESS PAVILION PREMIER SuITE STuDIO SEATEach product offers distinct characteristics to meet personalpreferences, business needs and budget.Enjoy the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ and use your ‘ticket’ to theworld’s most sought-after hospitality programme to open doors inBrazil and at home.
6. MATCHPRIVATE SuITE
7. MATCH Luxury CategoryPrivate SuiteFor those who want to entertain in privacy and comfort, the MATCH PrivateSuite is unrivalled. An exclusive area offering the very highest standards of Photo: iStockphotoluxury, reserved for you and your guests. Indulge in the finest that MATCHHospitality has to offer whilst following the action and drama on the field.- xclusive private suite E (price varies according to suite location and the number of seats).- eats located directly in front of the suite S with an excellent view of the pitch (view dependent on suite location).- uperb selection of food and beverages S prepared in accordance with MATCH Hospitality’s highest standards. Service available throughout the match.- Stylish décor and interior design concept. Photo: Getty Images- xclusive commemorative gifts and E deluxe hospitality kit.- edicated welcome area with multilingual D hostesses.- Preferential parking. Drawings and stadium diagrams are approximate depictions, not actual. Please refer to the full disclaimer in the Legal Notices Section on the last page. Photo: iStockphoto
8. BOSSA NOVASTuDIO
9. Bossa Nova Studio Luxury CategoryA truly unique and revolutionary concept available from MATCH Hospitality.Watch the best football players from across the world in an elite andsophisticated setting. For the quintessential experience, Bossa Nova Studiois the ideal place to witness all the on-field action in style. Photo: shutterstockBossa Nova (‘the New Thing’) is a smooth Brazilian rhythm. For Brazilians, to do something withbossa, means to do it ‘with particular charm and flair’.- Only one Bossa Nova Studio per venue.- he best located and most exceptional T commercial lounge in each stadium, close to the halfway line, with direct access to Business Seats, more comfortable than regular seats (usually cushioned and/or with armrests).- enu and food service by an internationally M renowned chef.- n outstanding selection of beverages A throughout the match.- écor by one of Brazil’s best known D Photo: Getty Images interior designers.- xclusive commemorative gifts and E deluxe hospitality kit.- edicated welcome area with multilingual D hostesses.- Superior parking.The Bossa Nova Studio is only available in Venue Series.For every two Bossa Nova Studio packages purchased, thereis an option to purchase one MATCH Pavilion Opening and/or Final hospitality package. This option must be exercised Drawings and stadium diagrams are approximate depictions, not actual.at the time the Bossa Nova Studio packages are purchased. Please refer to the full disclaimer in the Legal Notices Section on the last page. Photo: iStockphoto
10. MATCHBuSINESS SEAT
11. MATCH Business CategoryBusiness Seat2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ is an ideal opportunity to entertain and networkwith clients and friends. Relax in a select restricted-access hospitality area Photo: FIFA via Action Imagesinside the stadium, offering premium hospitality and the best-in-category seats.The MATCH Business Seat combines an unforgettable hospitality experiencewith the excitement of watching football in the stands.- est available Business Seats, more comfortable B than regular seats (usually cushioned and/or with armrests) and allocated within the top category sector.- shared hospitality experience inside the A stadium with reserved tables for you and your guests.- uffet-style catering before and after the B match, prepared in accordance with MATCH Hospitality’s highest standards. Photo: Getty Images- remium beverage service before and P after the match.- xclusive commemorative gift and E premium hospitality kit.- edicated welcome area with multilingual D hostesses.- arking. P Drawings and stadium diagrams are approximate depictions, not actual. Please refer to the full disclaimer in the Legal Notices Section on the last page. Photo: Infront
13. MATCH Business CategoryPavilionMATCH Pavilion offers you a dedicated, but less formal, hospitality option inthe Business Category. Take advantage of the opportunity to entertain your Photo: iStockphotoclients and friends in a shared hospitality area outside the stadium and watchthe match in a real spectator environment.- Best available Category 1 match tickets.- shared hospitality experience in a tented A structure adjacent to the stadium and within the security perimeter.- uffet-style catering before and after the B match, prepared in accordance with MATCH Hospitality’s highest standards.- remium bar service before and after the P match.- xclusive commemorative gift and E premium hospitality kit. Photo: Getty Images- edicated welcome area with multilingual D hostesses.- Parking. Drawings and stadium diagrams are approximate depictions, not actual. Please refer to the full disclaimer in the Legal Notices Section on the last page. Photo: Getty Images
15. MATCH Leisure CategoryPremierMATCH Premier is a new product offering fans the opportunity to securetheir seat at the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ with MATCH Hospitality. Enjoy Photo: Infrontinformal hospitality with snacks and bar service, ideal for big groups, familiesand those who want to relish the excitement of the biggest sporting eventin the world.- Category 1 match tickets.- ented hospitality structure located within T the stadium security perimeter area, with standing tables, TV screens and a pub-style bar counter.- ospitality service with snacks and drinks H before and after the match.- Welcome area with multilingual hostesses.- Parking. Photo: Getty Images Drawings and stadium diagrams are approximate depictions, not actual. Please refer to the full disclaimer in the Legal Notices Section on the last page. Photo: Getty Images
16. Category Comparison MATCH MATCH MATCH MATCH BOSSA PRIVATE NOVA BuSINESS PAVILION PREMIER SuITE STuDIO SEATCategory Luxury Luxury Business Business Leisure Adjacent to the Adjacent to theLocation Inside the Stadium Inside the Stadium Inside the Stadium Stadium Stadium Shared – Best Shared – Tented Shared – TentedHospitality Area Private Suite Shared – Lounge Lounge Structure StructureReserved Tables Yes Yes Yes No No Best AvailableTicket Suite Seat Business Seat Business Seat CAT 1 Seat CAT 1 SeatFood Plated Plated Buffet Buffet Snacks Outstanding Outstanding Beer, Wine Beverages Premium Selection Premium Selection Selection Selection SoftdrinksService Dedicated Dedicated Shared Shared LimitedParking Preferential Superior Reserved Reserved YesCommemorative Yes Yes Yes Yes NoGiftHospitality Kit Deluxe Deluxe Premium Premium NoDedicated Yes Yes Yes Yes YesWelcome AreaMultilingual Yes Yes Yes Yes YesHOSTESSES
17. An unrivalled opportunity todevelop your business andpersonal relationships.MATCH Hospitality, FIFA’s exclusive hospitality rights holder, will makethe 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ a truly exhilarating and ‘once in alifetime’ experience!The 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ provides an excellent opportunityto build relationships through our wide range of hospitality optionsin the most exciting and exclusive settings. Alternatively you may justwant to treat your friends to a genuine ‘once in a lifetime’ experience!The Hospitality Category Comparison summarises the key elementsand provides a concise and user friendly chart to help you decidebetween categories and products.
18. Photo: Getty Images A TRUE SPECTACLE OF TALENT
19. HOSPITALITY SERIESA unique combination of matches.Hospitality Series products are designed to offer a range of exciting matches.Selected and bundled for an unparalleled 2014 FIFA World Cup BrazilTM experience.Book hospitality packages for your favourite team/s and venue/s, or treat your gueststo the most sought-after Final Round Series.- he Aquarela Series T All 19 matches hosted in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo and Belo Horizonte, including the Opening, both Semi-finals and the 2014 FIFA World Cup BrazilTM Final.- he Venue Series T All matches at a particular venue (except for the Rio de Janeiro Venue Series in the Premier Category which does not include the Final).- he Final Round Series T The final knockout games of the tournament, available either as one Semi-final and the Final, or both Semi-finals and the Final.- he Team Specific Series T Watch one, three or all seven matches of the team of your choice.There is a minimum purchase requirement of four Series. Please refer to the Product Request Form for details.
20. THRILLING ON-FIELD ACTIONState-of-the-art hospitality THE MOST LUXURIOUS PRIVATE SUITES
21. AQUARELA SERIESAquarela SeriesThe Aquarela Series offers the ultimate 2014 FIFA World CupBrazilTM experience reserved for you and your guests.*It includes all 19 matches hosted in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo and BeloHorizonte, including the Opening, both Semi-finals and the 2014 FIFAWorld Cup Brazil™ Final.The best-located Private Suites in each stadium are allocated to theAquarela Series.Suite prices vary in accordance with their location in relation to the pitch.The Aquarela Series is only available in the MATCH Private Suite Category.* quarela do Brasil (Brazil watercolour). Written by Ary Barroso in 1939, is one of the most famous songs about the A country and appears in movies by Walt Disney, Alfred Hitchcock and Woody Allen. Available in: MATCH PRIVATE SuITEFrom left to right and up to down Shutterstock, Shutterstock, Getty Images, Shutterstock, Getty Images, Shutterstock, Shutterstock.
22. Venue Series 1 ESTADIO MINEIRAO 4 Group Matches, 1 Round of 16, 1 Semi-final. 2 estadio nacional 4 Group Matches, 1 Round of 16, 1 Quarter-final, 6 Manaus 3rd-place Match. Fortaleza 5 3 arena pantanal Watch all the matches Natal 7 4 4 Group Matches. in your favourite city. arena da baixada 4 Group Matches. Recife 9 5 estadio castelao 4 Group Matches, 1 Round of 16, 1 Quarter-final. Salvador 11 6 arena amazonia 4 Group Matches. Brasilia 2 7 estadio das dunas 4 Group Matches. Cuiaba 3 1 Belo Horizonte 8 estadio beira-rio 4 Group Matches, 1 Round of 16. 9 arena pernambuco Rio de Janeiro 10 4 Group Matches, 1 Round of 16. São Paulo 12 10 estadio do maracana 4 Group Matches, 1 Round of 16, 1 Quarter-final, Final. Curitiba 4 11 arena fonte nova 4 Group Matches, 1 Round of 16, 1 Quarter-final. 12 arena DE sÃo paulo Porto Alegre 4 Group Matches (including Opening), 1 Round of 16, 1 Semi-final. 8
23. Venue Series SAO – CDCA Arquitetos (Anibal Coutinho)For those who want to entertain or experience the 2014 FIFA World Cup BrazilTMin a particular Host City, the Venue Series covers all games played in theselected venue.Venue Series is available in all Hospitality Categories:- Luxury (MATCH Private Suite and Bossa Nova Studio).- Business (MATCH Business Seat and MATCH Pavilion).- Leisure (MATCH Premier). Note: he Rio de Janeiro MATCH Premier Venue Series does not include T the Final of the FIFA World Cup™. MAN – GMP Available in: MATCH MATCH MATCH MATCH BOSSA PRIVATE NOVA BuSINESS PAVILION PREMIER SuITE STuDIO SEAT CUR – Carlos Arcos Arquite[c]tura
24. FINAL ROUND SERIESPhoto: FIFA via Action Images
25. Final Round SeriesEnjoy our hospitality at the thrilling conclusion of the tournament.The Final Round Series offers a choice of combinations for the most excitingrounds of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™, the Semi-finals and the Final.Options include Final Round Series 2 (FRS 2), with one Semi-final (selectedat the time of purchase) and the Final, or Final Round Series 3 (FRS 3) withboth Semi-finals and the Final.The Final Round Series is available in the MATCH Business Seat and MATCHPavilion Categories. Available in: MATCH MATCH BuSINESS PAVILION SEAT
26. Photo: Getty ImagesTEAM SPECIFIC SERIES
27. Team Specific SeriesUndoubtedly the best way to follow your team.Team Specific Series (TSS) options to follow the Team Brazil – Special Product Rules:team of your choice, are as follows: - n order to qualify for the purchase of any single group match I package for the Brazil team, a customer must have purchased- Any one group match (TSS 1) as selected at the time of purchase. a Venue Series package for one of the nine venues not hosting a Brazil group match.- All three group matches (TSS 3). - here is a minimum requirement to purchase four Venue Series T- ll seven possible matches (TSS 7) on the way to the 2014 FIFA A to access four Single Match Packages for the respective chosen World Cup™ Final*. Brazil group match.- he Team Specific Series is available in the MATCH Business Seat, T MATCH Pavilion and MATCH Premier Categories. Team Brazil – Round of 16 and Quarter-final Special:* f you have purchased a TSS 7 and the team you have selected is I - razil’s possible Round of 16 and Quarter-final knockout matches B eliminated at any stage of the competition, the hospitality packages are sold in a special Series. To guarantee your seat at these matches, for the remaining matches in your Series will be changed to those you can purchase all four possible matches for these two rounds as taking place in Rio de Janeiro (except for the Semi-final, for which a Series. you will receive hospitality packages for the match in Belo Horizonte). - his Series includes two Round of 16 matches (Match 49 and 51) TNote: For the avoidance of doubt, if the team you have selected for and two Quarter-final matches (Match 57 and 59).your TSS packages does not qualify to participate in the 2014 FIFAWorld Cup™ at all, you will be entitled to a refund as specified in the - or the avoidance of doubt, if Brazil fails to qualify for any of these FSales Regulations. matches, you will still receive your hospitality packages to attend all four matches and no refund will apply.If the team you have chosen is drawn to play the Opening Match - This Series will only be available in the MATCH Pavilion Category.against Brazil, you will be required to pay the Opening MatchPremium as reflected in the Sales Regulations. The Opening MatchPremium for each category is as follows: Available in:MATCH Business Seat: 1,450 USDMATCH Pavilion: 1,000 USD MATCH MATCH MATCHMATCH Premier: 400 USD BuSINESS PAVILION PREMIER SEAT
28. Match Schedule Match Schedule is subject to change Quarter- Semi- 3rd-place/ Group Matches Round of 16 finals finals Final Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Monday Monday Monday Monday June 30 June 20 Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday June 26 June 29 June 24 June 28 June 23 June 25 June 22 June 27 June 14 June 16 June 19 June 18 June 13 June 15 June 12 June 21 June 17 July 10 Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday July 13 July 12 July 11 July 4 July 6 July 9 July 8 July 3 July 5 July 2 July 7 July 1 5BELO HORIZONTE C1 H1 15 F1 27 D2 40 1A 49 W57 61Estadio Mineirao C2 H2 F3 D3 2B W58BRASILIA E1 9 C1 21 A1 33 G2 46 1E 53 W55 60 L61 63Estadio Nacional E2 C3 A4 G3 2F W56 L62CUIABA B3 4 H3 16 F2 28 C1 37Arena Pantanal B4 H4 F4 C4CURITIBA F3 12 E2 26 B1 35 H2 48Arena da Baixada F4 E4 B4 H3FORTALEZA D1 7 A1 17 G1 29 C2 38 1B 51 W49 57Estadio Castelao D2 A3 G3 C3 2A W50MANAUS D3 8 A2 18 G2 30 E1 41 Rest Day Rest Day Rest Day Rest DayArena Amazonia D4 A4 G4 E4 22NATAL A3 2 G3 14 C2 D1 39Estadio das Dunas A4 G4 C4 D4PORTO ALEGRE E3 10 B2 20 H2 32 F1 43 1G 54Estadio Beira-Rio E4 B4 H4 F4 2HRECIFE C3 6 D2 24 A2 34 G1 45 1D 52Arena Pernambuco C4 D4 A3 G4 2CRIO DE JANEIRO F1 11 B1 19 H1 31 E2 42 1C 50 W53 58 W61 64Estadio do Maracana F2 B3 H3 E3 2D W54 W62SALVADOR B1 3 G1 13 E1 25 F2 44 1H 56 W51 59Arena Fonte Nova B2 G2 E3 F3 2G W52SÃO PAULO A1 1 D1 23 B2 36 H1 47 1F 55 W59 62Arena de São Paulo A2 D3 B3 H4 2E W60
29. Price List Prices are per Series in USD *Minimum purchase 4 Series **Total of 6 Matches (excludes the Final) MATCH Bossa Nova MATCH MATCH MATCH M Private Suite Studio Business Seat Pavilion PremierAquarela Series I-IV 19 1,400 000 – 2,300 000 n/a n/a n/a n/aVenue SeriesRio de Janeiro – 4 GM, 1 R16, 1 QF, Final 7 445 000 - 560 000 40 250* 24 750* 16 350* 4 000**SÃo Paulo – Opening, 3 GM, 1 R16, 1 SF 6 250 000 - 1,750 000 29 850* 18 400* 12 100* 4 950*Belo Horizonte – 4 GM, 1 R16, 1 SF 6 425 000 - 615 000 27 700* 17 050* 11 250* 4 600*Brasilia – 4 GM, 1 R16, 1 QF, 3rd Place 7 360 000 - 590 000 28 450* 17 500* 11 550* 4 700*Fortaleza – 4 GM, 1 R16, 1 QF 6 375 000 - 600 000 24 150* 14 850* 9 800* 4 000*Salvador – 4 GM, 1 R16, 1 QF 6 135 000 - 630 000 24 150* 14 850* 9 800* 4 000*Porto Alegre – 4 GM, 1 R16 5 175 000 - 450 000 18 800* 11 550* 7 650* 3 100*Recife – 4 GM, 1 R16 5 105 000 - 340 000 18 800* 11 550* 7 650* 3 100*Cuiaba – 4 GM 4 120 000 - 360 000 14 300* 8 800* 5 800* 2 350*Curitiba – 4 GM 4 220 000 - 465 000 14 300* 8 800* 5 800* 2 350*Manaus – 4 GM 4 100 000 - 375 000 14 300* 8 800* 5 800* 2 350*Natal – 4 GM 4 160 000 - 375 000 14 300* 8 800* 5 800* 2 350*Final Round Series 2 – 1 SF, Final 2 n/a n/a 15 400* 10 150* n/aFinal Round Series 3 - 2 SF, Final 3 n/a n/a 20 900* 13 800* n/aTeam Specific Series International 1 – Single Match Group Phase 1 n/a n/a 2 550* 1 700* 700*Team Specific Series International 3 – 3 GM 3 n/a n/a 7 300* 4 800* 1 950*Team Specific Series International 7 – 3 GM, R16, QF, SF, Final 7 n/a n/a 30 900* 20 350* 8 300*Team Specific Series Brazil 1 – Single Match Group Phase 1 n/a n/a 4 000 / 2 550* 2 700 / 1 700* 1 100 / 700*Team Specific Series Brazil 3 – Opening, 2 GM 3 n/a n/a 8 750* 5 750* 2 350*Team Specific Series Brazil 7 – Opening, 2 GM, R16, QF, SF, Final 7 n/a n/a 32 300* 21 300* 8 700*Team Specific Series Special – 2 R16, 2 QF 4 n/a n/a 13 350* 8 800* 3 600*
30. Legal NoticesAll sales of Hospitality Packages will be subject to detailed terms and conditions as set out in MATCHHospitality’s Sales Agreement. MATCH Hospitality will provide the Sales Agreement to customersduring the purchasing process. The Sales Agreement will comprise Hospitality Sales Regulations, the2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ General Terms and Conditions for the Use of Tickets and the StadiumCode of Conduct.Please note that customers are not permitted to resell Hospitality Packages, individually or as partof a travel package (for example combining flights, hotels and tickets). Further, Hospitality Packagescannot be used in commercial promotions, advertising campaigns, or as prizes in competitions, lotteriesor sweepstakes. Hospitality Packages are for each customer’s own personal use or corporate use forprivately invited guests and may not be transferred for financial gain. More detailed rules are set forthin the Sales Agreement.MATCH Hospitality has appointed Sales Agents in certain territories to assist in identifying customersand concluding the sale of Hospitality Packages. All sales of Hospitality Packages are made directlybetween MATCH Hospitality and customers. Sales Agents are not authorised to bind MATCHHospitality and/or FIFA in any way.Product category and seat allocation decisions are not yet final. Stadia construction/renovationprojects are on-going. Drawings and diagrams are approximate depictions, not actual and shouldnot be considered definitive. Each stadium and match will be configured differently. Final seatand/or suite location assignments will take place in 2014.The customer acknowledges and agrees that (i) parking passes are subject to availability; (ii)must be specifically requested in writing; and (iii) will be allocated on the basis of one car spaceper match for every four Hospitality Packages purchased per match or one bus space per matchfor every forty Hospitality Packages purchased per match.
31. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™:Be there for the experienceof a lifetime!For further information contact:Phone: +41 (44) 583 2014Fax: +41 (44) 380 3169E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb: www.FIFA.com/hospitality