These are just a few of the tests available and likely are the most important to you now. There are also placement test courses as well as GRE test preparation for graduate school or specific professional tests for nurses firefighters or many other life paths.LEL grades your work instantly. No waiting for a letter in the mail, or painstaking scoring in a prep book.LEL asks that you sign in with a user name and password, no other information is collected. This lets you track what you have done, return to tests or courses that you are in the middle of taking, or compare previous results to current attempts.LEL has practicums. Not so hot at essay writing but your math is off the charts? Use your score to choose the right study guides for you.
1. Learning Express Library<br />AP and College Exam Prep Courses<br />
2. LEL: What’s it for?<br /><ul><li>AP, ACT and SAT preparation courses (plus much more!)
3. Instant feedback
4. Personal approach
5. Comparable results
6. Guided study</li></li></ul><li>LEL: How DO YOU USE IT?<br /><ul><li>Navigating to LEL
7. Logging In
8. Selecting tests and courses
9. Taking tests
10. Reviewing scores</li></li></ul><li>LEL: Getting there<br /><ul><li>Go to www.skokielibrary.info
16. LEL: Logging In<br /><ul><li>Home users only: Enter your last name and library barcode number
17. Select “Register” under “New Users”
18. Create a user name and password
19. No other personal information is connected to this account. Registering is how LEL remembers your work and suggests courses.</li></li></ul><li>Home Users will have to use their library card to log on. When you are in the library you can skip this step.<br />
21. LEL: Selecting Tests and Courses<br /><ul><li>Browse tests and courses
22. Test and course information
23. Add tests and courses to “My Center”
24. Your “Center” basics</li></li></ul><li>
27. LEL: Taking Tests<br /><ul><li>Start your test from the test page or “My Center”
28. Many tests are timed, just like the real thing.
29. Courses are not timed.
30. Pausing a test and returning to your work</li></li></ul><li>
34. LEL: Reviewing Scores<br /><ul><li>Review scores from “My Center”
35. Reviewing answers
36. Suggested courses for a better score!</li></li></ul><li>
43. LEL: AP, ACT and SAT Exams<br /><ul><li>Each exam has at least two versions, some have more!
44. Courses help you hone your skills, but they also explain how the exams work and are scored. This knowledge will help you study smarter, not just harder.</li></li></ul><li>
47. LEL: One on One Help<br /><ul><li>Email the reference desk staff to request an appointment to work with a librarian.