- Coordination and Monev system KPAP/C/M not establish yet.
- HIV Program by government dominated on socialization not action programs
- Limited budget for HIV Programs
- Limited resource persons for KPAP/C/M to develop multi sector HIV programs.
- Scaling Up HR Program by KPAP (Dinkes) in 33 Puskesmas in 15 C/M is just
beginning, (need more budget and technical support until HR program sustain)
NGOs as IHPCP Partners
Expansion/consolidation stage – still need donor agencies to develop programs.
IHPCP investing provincial program staff and Government staff, and NGOs Staff to able to develop HIV programs but still need technical and development support to ensure they have capacities to develop HIV/AIDS Programs.
to Scale Up HR Programs, its need community participation. Same as KPAP, community have participated in beginning stage (socializations and consolidations) its need more time to build voluntary self help groups for HIV/AIDS in community.