By Samantha Smeltzer &
• Personality Traits: They are dependable, have great determination,
and are tolerant. To receive success you must do hard work. Oxen
trust others and will listen to others with an open mind. Oxen find
comfort at their home.
• Health: They have long healthy lives. To improve their lives they
should allow time for fun.
• Career: They have good career choices such as banker, engineer,
and painter. Oxen have a good eye for detail and have a good work
• Relationship: They aren’t very social. They hate small talk and won’t
waste time flirting. Oxen will also take time to find their husband or
wife. Their relationships have trouble working out because they are
kind of overbearing.
• Personality Traits: They are brave and they love challenges. Tigers don’t
think about the future they think about what is going on now. They are
natural born leaders and can be stubborn. Tigers are very smart and
• Health: Tigers tend to delve into there work and once they are done they
are extremely tired. To improve their health they should create a
• Career: They need a constant challenge which is why they are changing
jobs often. Learning new subjects is easy for them so changing jobs is
not a problem. They like jobs that put them into a position to lead. Some
of the jobs they have include office manager, travel agent, comedian.
• Relationship: They are polite and trustworthy. They tend to be the one
wearing the pants in the relationship. Tigers need a partner who is just
like them for the relationship to work.
• Personality Traits: Rabbits are introverts and sensitive. They like
company but dislike arguments. They tend to think about the other side
of the problem when going about a problem. There priorities are friends
and family and they do not do well without them.
• Health: They get ill often because they keep their true feeling inside. To
help their health they should take part in a sport to reduce their stress.
• Relationship: Rabbits tend to have unhealthy relationships because they
give more than they should. For a successful relationship a Rabbit
should find someone who will not take advantage of their kind nature.
• Career: They are good speakers and their friend look to them for advice.
Rabbits are good at keeping peace. Career of a rabbit include writing,
teaching, and a doctor.
• Personality Traits: Dragons live their lives by their own rules.
Challenges do not scare them and they always take risks. They
do not like asking for help but they will help others. Dragons
would rather be alone than be in a crowd.
• Health: They are pretty much healthy. Headaches often plague
dragons because of stress and tension. To help dragons yoga
and walking are advised.
• Relationship: Dragons fall in love but will want their
independence. They should not have shy partners because
dragons have quick tempers.
• Career: They like jobs that allow them to lead others. Dragons
like jobs that allow them to be creative. Good jobs for a dragon
are lawyer, manager, and an inventor.
• Personality Traits: Snakes do not dive into situations and are
thinkers. To get what they want they will pretty much do whatever
they want. Snakes like material things over all else.
• Health: They like a live of tranquility. Snakes homes are probably
quiet. There work is manageable instead of being out of control.
They are also easily stressed out. Snakes need to end this or
there life will be short.
• Relationship: Snakes have no trouble getting peoples attention.
They will be the ones to either break up or keep the relationship
going. Obsession over partner and jealousy are traits of a snake
after they have found that one and only.
• Career: Snakes are hard-workers but they are easily bored. They
are good problem-solvers . Jobs of a snake are scientist
,magician, and astrologer.
• Personality Traits: Horses like being the center of attention. They
are humorous and witty. Horses are very smart and learn new
• Health: They are very healthy because they look at life in a
positive way. Horses are also healthy because they are highly
athletic. Horses only feel sick when they feel stuck inside.
• Relationship: They fall hard and quick. Horses are torn up
because they give themselves completely to who they like and it
usually ends badly. They usually mellow out as they get older.
• Career: Horses want a job that allows them to work with others.
They can do almost anything because learning new things is easy
for them. Career choices that are good for them are pilot, librarian,
• Personality Traits: Goats like working in groups but don’t like being
the center of attention. They are good at giving care. Goats like
being home because that is where they are the most comfortable.
• Health: They are generally healthy people because their lives are
peaceful. When goats are in a good mood they are in good health
but their bad moods make them ill.
• Relationship: Goats relationships are started by the goat. They
decide what they tell you and what they don’t. They have a small
number of friends.
• Career: Goats do not like being in the leadership position at work.
They will lead but only if they are told to. They prefer to work with
others and could care less about the amount of power they have.
Job options of a goat include actor, florist, and illustrator.
• Personality Traits: Monkeys are clever and trouble-makers.
They love to pull jokes on others. They also love a challenge.
• Health: Monkeys do not believe in being sick so they are hardly
ever sick. They are active which help them stay healthy. One of
the things that will cause them to get sick is their nerves.
• Relationship: Monkey don’t go straight into relationships. They
are bored easily so their relationships do not last long but this
will change when they find their one and only.
• Career: Monkeys can do anything they want. Picking a monkey
to do the job though will often cause you to pay twice as much.
Good career choices for them are scientist, film director, and a
• Personality Traits: Rooster are trustworthy and loyal but they
tend to say what is on their mind. They are very social and like
to be the center of attention. Roosters are also very organized
• Health: Rooster are generally in good health because they are
very active. When they do get sick though they recover quickly.
• Relationship: Emotional people are not suitable for a rooster. A
rooster needs a strong individual who does not get upset by a
• Career: They are good workers and are motivated people. This
helps them to be very successful. Good career choices for a
rooster are actor, dentist, or military.
• Personality Traits: Dogs will often give you good advice and
they are very loyal. They like to make sure the people they care
about are happy. Dogs will finish what they start as well.
• Health: They are generally healthy but if they do get sick they
are good at fighting it off. You can also tell when a dog is upset.
• Relationship: Dogs have trouble with relationships. They do not
trust others. Many do not like how dogs are in a relationship.
• Career: Dogs are good co-workers. They will often help others
with their workload. Good career choices for a dog are police
officer, priest, and judge.
• Personality Traits: Pigs like others company and like helping
others. It is very easy to take advantage of pigs due to their
honesty and helping manner. Even though pigs will give help they
will not ask for it.
• Health: Pigs will over eat and smoke which causes them to have
bad health. Pigs dislike being alone so when they are by
themselves they are not happy.
• Relationship: Pigs are for long term relationships. They like to
stay home with their loved one instead of going out.
• Career: Pigs are good at details and helping co-workers. They like
responsibility and jobs that allow them to be creatove/ Good
career choices of a pig include doctor, caterer, or retail.
• Personality Traits: Rats are talkative and good charmers. They
like to observe things and will give advice to others. Rats tend to
live in the present not in the past.
• Health: Health is not really an issue for rats because they are very
active. If a rats gets stressed or nervous this will cause them to
• Relationship: Rats are good at charming who they like and like to
be out with others. Breaking off a relationship is hard for them.
They need someone who can keep up with them.
• Career: Rats like jobs that cause them to work up the line. They
like this because more power equals more money. Rats are smart
and have a good perseption. Good jobs for a rat include director,
lawyer, or a race car driver.
• Chinese Zodiac - Chinese Astrology info ChineseZodiac.com. 23
May 2009 http://www.chinesezodiac.com.
• quot;Chinese Zodiac: Birth Year, Sheng Xiao, Best Match, Fortune.quot;
China Travel Guide,China Tours,Tibet Beijing Packages,24/7
Service. 23 May 2009
• quot;Chinese Zodiac, China Zodiac.quot; China General Information, China
Information, the People's Republic of China. 23 May 2009
• Null. 23 May 2009 <http://www.afkbeijing.com/zgwh.asp?