1. Knowledge Network Presented by M. R. Singhal, Business Partner of Mindlogicx & GradFirst, Director / Consultant - CRD GradFirst - The Online Finishing School, Centre for Right Direction, 24, Niyoshi Park – 2, Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh, Pune – 411007 Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170 Mobile : 09822171815 / 09370712353 E-Mail : [email_address] , [email_address] Web-site : http:// www.gradfirst.com
2. Mindlogicx Fact File <ul><li>Founded: August 2002 @ Bangalore </li></ul><ul><li>Founder: Suresh Elangovan </li></ul><ul><li>Constitution: Public Limited – closely held </li></ul><ul><li>Headquarters: Bangalore, India </li></ul><ul><li>URL: www.mindlogicx.com </li></ul><ul><li>Certifications: ISO 9001:2000 | ISO 27001:2005 | TUV Star | RH Asia 2007 </li></ul><ul><li>Member: NASSCOM, CII </li></ul><ul><li>DUNS No: 91-856-0723 </li></ul><ul><li>Building Blocks: visionary leadership </li></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>customer centric </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Value driven </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>People focused </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Marquee client base </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>commitment to excellence </li></ul></ul></ul>
3. CORPORATE MISSION VISION OF MINDLOGICX Innovate and empower clients with technology as the enabler, continually strive for excellence in quality and customer care and enhance the value of stake holders so as to be a respectable global corporate in a knowledge based eco system Innovate. Enable. Empower
4. Overview of Mindlogicx Mindlogicx is a technology development company specialized in knowledge management & delivery domain and has rolled out many products and services in the virtual learning space to make learning pervasive. The innovative technology enabled platform of the company assists the users to access, store, retrieve and reuse implicit and explicit knowledge to power their competency in a knowledge based eco system. Mindlogicx portfolio of services also include IT consulting, contract R&D, large application development, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and E-business applications. The solutions and services are normally delivered under SaaS and MAS respectively by taking care of the entire life cycle of the project, thus giving absolute peace of mind to the customers. Mindlogicx has a strong back end IT support system to handle such large projects which are in conformity with international standards of ITSM.
5. Overview of Mindlogicx – Contd… Mindlogicx follows industry standard SDLC processes and is in the final phase of being assessed for CMMi L3. The company has in-house Knowledge Resource Centre (KRC) for data mining & data integrity validation, Research & Analysis of knowledge resources and conduct Market Intelligence. Further the Q Circle takes care of the process management within the company while Kalam’s R&D centre incubates the ideas of the ignited minds. Mindlogicx has a strong focus on “innovation” and has set up India’s first Knowledge Network Service (K.Net) platform using Business Intelligence and decision support tools by way of user defined Learning Path and Dash boards. The company has a very strong people focus and has been recognized as one of the “Top 15 emerging and exciting companies to work for” by NASSCOM. The entire suite of technology products and services are built for scalability, Interoperability and are robust enough to handle business volume.
6. Recognitions & Milestones Certified for ISO 9001:2000 for Quality Management System (QMS) Certified for ISO 27001:2005 for Information Security Management System (ISMS) Recognized as one of the Top IT companies of India in 2007 and 2008 by Dun & Bradstreet Finalist in Red Herring Asia 2007 and recognized as one among the top 200 emerging technology companies in Asia for disruptive technology development STAR rated company by TUV Rheinland, Japan Recognized as one among the Top 15 “Exciting & Emerging Companies to work for” by NASSCOM Recognized widely for its Business Process Innovation for launching EDUCARDS, which are similar to pre paid SIM cards that enable the users to access specific knowledge resources through a 16 digit Knowledge Access Code (KAC)
7. <ul><li>Mindlogicx builds excellence in the educational system to meet the knowledge challenges of the 21st century and increase India’s competitive advantage in fields of knowledge as envisaged by the national knowledge commission </li></ul><ul><li>Mindlogicx provides smart access to the classified knowledge resources to empower the youth of India in respective areas of expertise through Educards </li></ul><ul><li>The company is committed to work towards setting up knowledge society, which will enable knowledge economy, resulting in India becoming a knowledge super power by 2020 </li></ul><ul><li>Mindlogicx is moving towards empowerment of the youth to become either “employable” or “self employable” using Reskilling and Upskilling cards </li></ul>Mindlogicx – the one stop solution for knowledge empowerment
8. Mindlogicx in line with the vision of National Knowledge Commission <ul><li>Build excellence in the educational system to meet the knowledge challenges of 21 st century and increase India’s competitive advantage in fields of knowledge. </li></ul><ul><li>To provide extensive access to quality education resources </li></ul><ul><li>Use knowledge to leverage new economic opportunities. </li></ul>
9. GradFirst – The Online Finishing School <ul><li>Mindlogicx has set up India’s first Online Finishing School (OFS) called GradFirst. </li></ul><ul><li>The Online Finishing School by Mindlogicx is the offshoot of an Idea to transform the society into a knowledge society by 2020 and take the technology to the common man </li></ul><ul><li>Mindlogicx is the first Indian company who has the technology platform to deliver knowledge @ the desktop of the user. </li></ul><ul><li>The company has a successful business and delivery model that has catered to many thousands of students across India who have been benefited by this innovative service delivery. </li></ul><ul><li>GradFirst shall provide different types of Upskilling and Reskilling programs catering to various categories of users </li></ul>
10. GradFirst – The Online Finishing School …. Contd <ul><li>The Programs delivered through GradFirst will help the final year and pre-final year students to become employable and self-employable. </li></ul><ul><li>It will help in taking the knowledge to the grass root level and to the aspiring individuals in the country who want to get professionally qualified and become successful in their career. </li></ul><ul><li>It will create a “level playing field” to all the students from rural, urban and the metropolitan cities to compete with each other to get their dream job. </li></ul><ul><li>It will ensure a greater reach to the partners to enhance their scope of service and resultant commercial benefits without any further capital investment. </li></ul>
11. <ul><ul><li>The Business Model for GradFirst consists of the Golden Triangle that has three types of partners. These include Technology Partner, Knowledge Partners and Business Partners. </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Mindlogicx as the technology partner provides all the technology framework required to deliver the services of the Online Finishing School. </li></ul></ul>Knowledge Partners are the ones responsible for providing contents, assessments and on need basis provide certification to the users of the VEDAS platform Business partners are the franchisee and strategic partners appointed by Mindlogicx to market the programme across India through Educard packs. The Business Partners also include the corporates that use GradFirst Services for their recruitment needs. Golden Triangle Business Model
12. The Delivery Model for GradFirst
13. GradFirst Delivery through VEDAS GradFirst - The Online Finishing School is unique, state of the art and innovative system powered by VEDAS. GradFirst is not about Education delivery; rather it is about knowledge delivery. GradFirst through VEDAS platform delivers the contents of various knowledge partners and marketed by way of Educards that are sold by our distribution channels network consisting of Franchisees and strategic partners across India
14. VEDAS <ul><li>Virtual Education Delivery and Assessment System (VEDAS) Platform is structured to expose the students and users to multifarious learning experience and opportunities that challenge and maximize learning potential, which also enables the learner to grow in a holistic way </li></ul><ul><li>VEDAS provides the user to enter into a learning phase on a true online mode and test skills through an automated assessment system on a subject of his choice of place, time, pattern, difficulty level which empowers himself </li></ul><ul><li>This new method of Virtual Education Delivery System is cost effective and technology enabled and hence always future oriented </li></ul><ul><li>Virtual Education Delivery and Assessment System is the gateway to the future where the objectives of providing “education beyond boundaries” are achieved </li></ul><ul><li>The system can be effectively deployed not only in educational intuitions but also in environments like corporate bodies for meeting training requirements, training of faculty in enmasse across the country, training of medical personnel, and training of employees across the organization etc </li></ul>
15. Features of VEDAS <ul><li>A powerful Content management system integrated with self assessments and digital library framework. </li></ul><ul><li>In-built Service Oriented Business Intelligence. </li></ul><ul><li>Powerful and Flexible System to analyze Results and present them in multiple graphs format. </li></ul><ul><li>Availability of Interactive Graphical Dash boards for performance forecasting. </li></ul><ul><li>Availability of Learning Path for Real time performance monitoring using tools such as subject chart, performance chart, rank projection, speed analysis and time analysis. </li></ul><ul><li>Availability of Closed User Group Facility that enables the students for Relative Performance Monitoring vis-à-vis other members in a user group. </li></ul><ul><li>Knowledge Forum for exchange of ideas and threaded discussion. </li></ul><ul><li>24 x 7 customer support using Live Chat, Toll Free Number and Email Support </li></ul>
16. Knowledge Network (K.Net) <ul><li>In order to make the business model a success Mindlogicx has set-up knowledge network platform called K.Net. </li></ul><ul><li>The objective of K.Net is to deliver knowledge anywhere- anytime at the desk top of the user. </li></ul><ul><li>The prime focus of K.Net is to capture, organize, access, disseminate and reuse the explicit as well as tacit knowledge and deliver it for empowerment of the citizens of new knowledge economy. </li></ul><ul><li>K.Net ensures availability of the system as a single source of knowledge delivery from technology, Knowledge and business partners. </li></ul><ul><li>The services under K.Net are provided by Mindlogicx using an innovative product called Educards. </li></ul>
17. Franchisee Partners Student Community Data Server Application Server Content Server Streaming / Rec. Server Mail Server [email_address] Knowledge Partners Knowledge Network Integration
18. The business model is to deliver online education and self assessment system to select students appearing for competitive, entrance exams, reskilling and upskilling programs conducted across the year using the breakthrough technology platform called VEDAS which is offered as managed Application Service (MAS) by Mindlogicx Infotech Limited through its KPO at Bangalore. Mindlogicx will be the sole distributor of the services described above and will be the principal partner (PP) for both domestic and overseas markets. Mindlogicx in turn will identify and appoint working partners (WP) across the nation. The WP will be classified under three categories viz., Master Franchisee (MF), Regional Franchisee (RF) and Local Franchisee (LF). The points of sale in this business model are RFs and LFs. What is the Business model?
19. The services will be available through an innovative concept called “Educard” which will be available as Reskilling and Upskilling cards. The RESKILLING cards are programs meant for students for refining their skill set in their education domain. The UPSKILLING cards are meant for students to enhance their skills and they would receive a certification at the end of the program from our partnering international certifying body on successful completion of the same. What is the Business model?
20. What is Educard? <ul><li>Educard is a tool to access VEDAS Service. </li></ul><ul><li>The card contains a 16 digit KAC (Knowledge Access Code) which allows the user to enter into the full service knowledge mall to utilize web-based aids like knowledge access, self appraisal, mock-tests, qualifying exams and host of other services. </li></ul>
21. <ul><li>Educard is a tool which gives the users a secured access to the various knowledge resources through a fully integrated knowledge delivery platform known as VEDAS. </li></ul><ul><li>Educards contain 16 digit KAC (Knowledge Access Code) which is the key for the users to access the secured servers of Mindlogicx Knowledge Resource Centre based at Bangalore </li></ul><ul><li>The KAC is linked up to specific programmes which directs the users to the specified knowledge bank </li></ul><ul><li>Educards are the new generation tool which makes the user to get “value for money”. It gives instant access to the service without having to wait for any confirmation from the service providers </li></ul><ul><li>Educards also enables the users to avail various classified services of the co-branded and strategic partners, thus giving the power in the palm of the users </li></ul><ul><li>There are various categories of Educards </li></ul>Educard
22. Various types of Educards Reskilling Educards The Reskilling Cards provide access to the dynamic “simulated tests” for various corporate recruitment examinations in IT & Management fields and will also provide services in other industry segments in phased manner. Upskilling Educards The Upskilling cards are meant for students, who are normally working professionals who would like to go for reskilling or upskilling of knowledge which will be made available in association with knowledge partners like Universities, IT companies and R&D establishments and other International certifying bodies. Other Types of Educards Educards for Entrance Test Preparation The Graduate Level Entrance Test Cards are meant for online delivery and self assessment of various under graduate level competitive and entrance examinations which includes various CET, IIT - JEE, AIEEE, and other Engineering & Medical entrance examinations. The Post Graduate Level Entrance Test cards are meant for students appearing for entrance and competitive examinations at graduate level like CAT, GRE, GMAT etc., and other related assessment / entrance examinations covering MBA, IT and post graduate programmes Educards for Professional Services Educards for Professional Services provide access to Online Test Series for examination such as Civil Services Examination, Banking Recruitment Examination, Railway Recruitment, UPSC, Defense and other PSU related services.
23. The Reskilling Cards provide access to the dynamic “simulated tests” for various corporate recruitment examinations in IT & Management fields and will also provide services in other industry segments in phased manner. Reskilling Educard
24. The Upskilling Cards provide access to the Content Management System as well as dynamic “simulated tests” for various Skill Enhancement Programs Upskilling Educard
25. Benefits of using Educards SWOT Redefined ! The Business Intelligence Enabled Dashboard available in the system provides the facility of Real Time Performance Monitoring and Performance Forecasting to the users so that they know how to do the SWOT study of themselves at any point of time. The system enables the users to convert every THREAT into OPPORTUNITY and every WEAKNESS into STRENGTH Provision of Learning Path in the system further enhances the learner’s experience for effectively using the system and optimizing their performance. The Dash board gives the perspective view of the users’ depth of knowledge acquired at any point of time and enables them to pitch themselves against the rest of the users in the same user community aspiring for such exams / such jobs under the CUG
26. Business Model Partner Programme @ Mindlogicx <ul><li>Mindlogicx has set up and operates the country’s first knowledge network and appointed business, knowledge and strategic partners in each state. </li></ul><ul><li>This Knowledge Network is established to take knowledge resources offered through the OFS to a wider market. </li></ul><ul><li>Mindlogicx is interested in associating with like minded academic institutions and Business Partners who want to make students “Job Ready” by forging a business relationship with mutual respect and trust. </li></ul><ul><li>Mindlogicx believes in building partnerships based on mutual trust, transparency and win-win policies with individuals, companies, educational and research institutions in every strategic area to offer lasting benefits for customers. </li></ul>
27. Is this a successful business model? Consider this data <ul><li>The number of IT-BPO professionals employed in India grew from less than 200,000 people in 1998 to over 1.6 million in 2007, largely because of the country’s demographic profile and network of high-quality academic institutions. </li></ul><ul><li>India currently has around 347 institutes of higher education and 16,885 colleges with a total enrollment of over 9.9 million. These produce around 495,000 technical graduates, nearly 2.3 million other graduates and over 300,000 post-graduates every year. </li></ul><ul><li>Even at current levels of employability, India has the largest pool of suitable offshore talent, accounting for 28 percent of the total suitable pool available across all offshore destinations. </li></ul><ul><li>India’s emergence as a preferred outsourcing destination has created the need for about 2.3 million professionals by 2010. Based on current estimates, a shortage of skilled knowledge workers may arise if remedial action is not taken. </li></ul>Source: NASSCOM-McKinsey Study 2005
28. Is this a successful business model? Consider this data………………………………..Contd <ul><li>There are atleast one entrance exam in every two months. </li></ul><ul><li>Every state has its own CET entrance exams. </li></ul><ul><li>Every year 1 lakh students write CET exams at an average in each state. </li></ul><ul><li>Larger states like Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Maharashtra etc, have around 2 lakh students writing CET. </li></ul><ul><li>Considering the 18 states shortlisted for setting up franchisee network, the total number of students who will be appearing for CET alone works out to 18 lakhs. </li></ul><ul><li>Considering only 10% of the student population who have PC and Internet access, the number works out to 1.8 lakhs which can be rounded up to 1.5 lakhs. </li></ul><ul><li>Considering that the partners are able to sell cards worth Rs. 1500 to the student population mentioned above, the billing works out to Rs. 22.5 crores – from CET alone. </li></ul>
29. Is this a successful business model? <ul><li>So What are your Looking For ? </li></ul>Consider this data………………………………..Contd <ul><li>Other entrance examinations including GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, IELTS, SAT, State-wise management department entrance examination etc, will account to around 10 lakh student population, out of which if 10% is considered, then the billing would be 1 lakh * Rs. 1500 = 15 crores (See next slide for the sample size of student population considered). </li></ul><ul><li>For Reskilling and Upskilling Cards the total market existing is 3.1 Million. 10% of this market share comes out to be 3 Lacs which amounts to a sale of 3 Lakh * Rs 1500 = Rs 45 Crores. </li></ul><ul><li>Total 10% market = 82.5 crores of turnover. To be on the minimum side 25 % of this turnover is 20 crores. This is to be shared among our 20 Master Franchisees and their Regional and Local Franchisees. </li></ul><ul><li>For these projections the average cost of each card is considered to be Rs 1500 only. </li></ul>
30. It looks lip smacking but, is it really achievable? Absolutely yes. The architect of VEDAS along with his team of qualified professionals have been working on this business model for more than 4 years and have brought out this business model after an expert study has been conducted on the business proposition. Mindlogicx shall make this a great venture a grand success with the combination of the domain knowledge, the first mover advantage, technical strength and coupled with a very strong and well-planned marketing and branding strategy.
31. All well, but is the Internet penetration sufficient? The length and breadth of India has become fully networked with the players like BSNL, VSNL, Bharti, Reliance and other regional players providing medium to high bandwidth connectivity at an affordable price (most of the ISPs are offering 256K line for as low as Rs. 500 / month) Many ISPs are already working on a business model to provide “content on demand” on subscription model, which vindicates our stand that the bandwidth available can handle rich multimedia content delivery too. According to the latest statistics available, there are more than 50.6 million Internet users in India. Sounds amazing, isn’t it? India is just in the fourth place with the US leading the list.
32. Who are all the competitors? There are many and there are none. There are many who are into conventional educational delivery system and many who provide CBT delivery system or semi online delivery system. There are none other than Mindlogicx who can provide an integrated technology platform to enable Global virtual education delivery and assessment system as a Managed Application Service (MAS), which means the user has complete peace of mind as every thing is taken care of by Mindlogicx in the entire life cycle of the knowledge delivery
33. Strategic tie ups <ul><li>Mindlogicx has tied up with Reliance web world to market Educards. </li></ul><ul><li>It has tied up with Chate Classes to use Educards as a part of the course curriculum. Further tie-ups with reputed coaching classes is in progress. </li></ul><ul><li>Mindlogicx has tied up with an international consultancy firm for strategic support on network consolidation and service delivery through GradFirst. </li></ul><ul><li>Besides the above, Mindlogicx is appointing channel partners (franchisees). </li></ul><ul><li>Mindlogicx has embarked on a massive brand building exercise through its strategic tie up with Bennet Coleman & Co. Ltd. </li></ul><ul><li>Mindlogicx has also tied up with Ace Tutorials in Chandigarh and Institute for Careers and Competitions (ICC) in Lucknow for the sale of Educards. </li></ul><ul><li>The list of other partners include Virtus Techno Innovations Pvt Ltd, Mumbai; Competitive Edge Management Consultancy, New Delhi; Advait Astrological Science and Research Institute, Pune. These partners provide the content for various reskilling and upskilling programs offered through GradFirst. </li></ul>
34. Network Management among Partners <ul><li>There is a four tier management of network involving the service provider, Master Franchisees, Regional Franchisees and Local Franchisees </li></ul><ul><li>Mindlogicx is the service provider who will be responsible for the complete delivery of the programme including technical and logistics delivery of the knowledge resources </li></ul><ul><li>Master Franchisee is the tier II partner in the network who becomes the nodal point between the service provider and the Regional and Local Franchisee </li></ul><ul><li>Regional Franchisees and Local Franchisees are the actual point of selling </li></ul><ul><li>Within one Regional Franchisee Territory, there may be a maximum of 5 Local Franchisees. The stock distribution and billing to the local franchisees will be done through the respective Regional Franchisees only. </li></ul><ul><li>All the three types of franchisees will be working together through the integrated e-governance framework of Mindlogicx. </li></ul><ul><li>The business information will flow between the partners seamlessly, thereby ensuring the transparent and open commercial transactions </li></ul>
35. <ul><li>The e-governance framework has features like PO raising, billing, inventory management, order tracking etc </li></ul><ul><li>The support system has online help desk viz., live chat and email support </li></ul><ul><li>Features like “Mail a friend” and customer referral are built in the system to get referral business </li></ul><ul><li>Such referral business credit will go to the respective partners from where such reference has come from </li></ul><ul><li>E-governance framework has also many support tools integrated for efficient functioning of the whole network like : MindDox (Document management system), MindGenii (online collaborative tool wherein the partners can initiate audio conference and share any applications, documents and files among themselves. Video conference can also be provided once the network stabilizes commercially) </li></ul><ul><li>A SmartCRM tool is made available to all the Network Partners to track their sales and marketing activities. </li></ul>Network Management among Partners
36. Sales Management by Partners <ul><li>Sale of the knowledge products will be managed by the partners using the state of the art support system provided by Mindlogicx. </li></ul><ul><li>The support system provides data on Market Intelligence, regular communication on the market dynamics and impending competition, if any. </li></ul><ul><li>The system is fully automated and every month the partners will receive newsletter clearly mentioning the business prospects </li></ul><ul><li>We expect the business to work for 24x7x365 while the partners can sit back, relax and enjoy the benefits </li></ul><ul><li>No business on earth can provide such options as the knowledge domain is vast, ever growing and caters to the untapped market which has never been explored till now </li></ul><ul><li>Regular tie ups with Universities, MNCs, IT companies and others as Knowledge Partners will bring much credibility to the whole network as we will be sharing the platform with such reputed organizations </li></ul>
37. <ul><li>Mindlogicx is also targeting educational institutions with vast network as part of corporate and institutional sales </li></ul><ul><li>The cost of such arrangements and discounts to be offered any, with third parties will be to the account of Mindlogicx. The partners are required to only ensure the enhanced sale of Educards through such tie ups </li></ul><ul><li>The sales team of Mindlogicx is also working on strategic tie ups with Railway Recruitment Boards, Banking services, Insurance services, corporate training and recruitment exams etc which will add value to the existing business plan of selling the cards directly to the end user through retail outlets </li></ul><ul><li>The partners will be selling the cards through their retail outlets as part of Retail Marketing while the company will assist them through the above mentioned corporate and institutional sales </li></ul><ul><li>The sale of the Educards, thus has two faces – one supported by the Company and the other by the partners through retail outlets </li></ul>Sales Management by Partners
38. <ul><li>The sale of the knowledge products also include Aptitude exams, reskilling and upskilling which will be introduced from time to time, keeping the market dynamics in mind </li></ul><ul><li>The process is a continuous one which is being handled by the Knowledge Resource Centre (KRC) which is an in house facility and support dept to the whole network </li></ul><ul><li>Aptitude tests are meant for any one who would like to prepare himself for defense exams, bank , insurance exams, corporate recruitment for fresh engineering / science graduates and any exam towards preparing the user for such requirements </li></ul><ul><li>Currently no such opportunity is available for any one who would like to prepare himself for such aptitude exams which is again an untapped market </li></ul>Sales Management by the Partners
39. "We are not looking at the market share ; We are looking at the market itself ! " Techno commercial Support for Partners Mindlogicx will provide both technical and marketing supports on case to case basis as and when the need arises. Our aim is to empower our partner to succeed and thereby ensure the success of the country's first knowledge network.
40. Why Mindlogicx? Our USP <ul><li>Our strength as first privately controlled knowledge network platform provider </li></ul><ul><li>Mindlogicx is World’s first and only SOBI enabled Virtual Education Delivery and Assessment System. SOBI (Service-Oriented Business Intelligence) is a framework in which both the architectures Business Intelligence (BI) and Service Orientation (SO) exist. Same framework has thus far never been used in Education Delivery or Online Assessment systems. </li></ul><ul><li>Integrated DASHBOARD and Online Assessment Data Analysis (OADA) to monitor and control of assessment path. </li></ul><ul><li>Integrated E-Governance Framework incorporated for all players in the service domain. </li></ul><ul><li>An Online Assessment system that can support Multimedia (Audio/Video) Questions content. </li></ul><ul><li>Huge Data pool for variation and better question combination. </li></ul><ul><li>Support reskilling and upskilling programs for professionals in over 100 different kinds of programs. (List is available in the MindDox) </li></ul><ul><li>Integrated Digital Library to deliver content for reskilling and upskilling programs </li></ul>
41. Why should you go for franchisee with Mindlogicx? The USP <ul><li>Franchisees of Mindlogicx will enjoy the unique privilege of having both proven technology and business in hand. The Franchisees can easily penetrate the market with the years of knowledge base built by Mindlogicx project management team. </li></ul><ul><li>A Franchisee of Mindlogicx shall have the advantage of networking with the like minded knowledge partners with varied business and cultural interest who in turn will directly enhances the top line of the business model. </li></ul><ul><li>Contrary to direct marketing, Mindlogicx’s franchisee network allows the partners to share the expertise, resources, expenses and the resultant financial benefits by taking the first mover advantage. </li></ul><ul><li>Mindlogicx’s Franchisee Partners will have the added benefit of being part of the global network soon, which is being set up and can also represent us Virtual University that is under incorporation. </li></ul><ul><li>Mindlogicx will provide industry standard support services viz., Live Chat, Technical Support using IT support tools under ITIL framework, client help desk and other related supports to the partners on a continual basis. </li></ul>
42. <ul><li>We appreciate your business </li></ul>Lets make it together! Lets be part of a revolution!! Lets create another history!!!