Nanorobots are coated with glycocalyx
• Delivering medication to the exact location
• Killing of bacteria, viruses & cancer cells
• Repair of damaged tissues
• Oxygen transport
• Skin and dental care
Nano robots can be used in blood cell
to detect pathogens.
WAY OF CHARGING
• A new kind of robot
• Made from motorized cubic bricks that move under
• Global market for nanomaterials could hit
$1.6 trillion by 2015
• 322 companies- 20 countries
Advantages of Nanomedicine
• Detection is very easy
• No surgery required
• Diseases can be easily cured at the initial stage
• High cost
• Implementation difficulties
• Development of immune suppression
• Assembly of fully functional nanorobots
• Closed Loop Control and Guidance at the
• Wireless Communication at the
Nano- Scale – Data Transfer
• Power Generation at the Nanoscale
• Nanorobot for Treatment of Patients with Artery
• Nanotechnology and Nanoelectronics by Fahrner.
• Requicha A.A.G.,“Nanorobots, NEMS and
Nanoassembly”, Proceedings of the IEEE, 91(11):1922-
1933, Nov. 2003.
• Nanorobot hardware architecture for Medical Defense.
• Nanobots-The Next Cure for Cancer