Simplify360 has come up with March rankings of NBA Clubs, rating them as per their social score.
Here's a snapshot of the findings:-
1. The clubs are using social media to share updates of individual players and the club news in general. They also post updates of latest offers and ticket availability of match days.
2. Miami Heat is the most mentioned club on Twitter as well as on Facebook
3. Houston Rockets have the most engaged fan base on Facebook
4. LA Lakers are the most social club with an SSI score of 94
5. The big three clubs viz. LA Lakers, Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls have more than 47% of total fan following of the 30 NBA clubs on Facebook
6. Utah Jazz has the least SSI score. Only 16 of the 30 clubs have an SSI score of over 50 indicating the need for the clubs to concentrate on their social media strategy.
Drop in your comments please.
Recortar slides é uma maneira fácil de colecionar informações para acessar mais tarde.