Real Time Mail
• RTM allows you to print and package documents from
your desktop and deliver them to your customers in a
timely and cost effective manner.
• Provides a cost effective document delivery system &
Quality assurance program.
• Packages are professionally bind or stapled.
Real Time Mail Flow
• RTM Receives Request From Fast
• FAST users send title and escrow
documents to First American
customers through various delivery methods and one
among them is RTM.
• RTM retrieves data from FAST
• Data queues up in MSMQ
• RTM validates data and determines
package rejected or processed
• RTM DB gets updated
Melissa Address Validation
Third part web service which maintains
database of all addresses recognized by
US postal service.
• Delivery point validation helps mailers
to reduce undeliverable and store customers data with more
• It mainly focuses on
Existence of an address
• Mixing all your documents into a single
continuous package that can be
downloaded & printed.
• Its like compiling, saving & exporting a file
• Repository of business rules.
• It is a software system that executes
one or more business rules in runtime
during production environment.
If package type = ‘Standard’ and State = ‘CA’
and Zip code between 90000 and 93599
Print center = ‘Sanjose’
• It is a server where are files are stored
• RTM Client connects to Get mail
server and downloads all PCL files
• RTM client gets connected to
Get mail and downloads all PCL files
• Print queue is selected and jobs get
unique bar code
• Jobs get printed
JOB Detail - Search
• Detail search allows you to filter jobs using different
• Once you have entered the relevant criteria, hit search.
• Next page will display search results matches your
• Detail search displays all the information related to job.
Job Detail – Printed & Not Scanned Report
• Displays all the jobs which are printed but not scanned with in
the date range provided
• Details to be provided.
Mode of the job / Package
Site to which job / Package routed
'Summary By Print Site' Report
• There are several print centers.
• For each and every state there is a print center
• Each print center has different site ID
Eg: CA – 651, 663….
• Within date range provided it generates a report
Report – Details of jobs running under specified print
FedEx Shipment Details
• Each package couriered, provided with unique Tracking
• Tracks status of parcel online(RTM web).
• Tracking ID
Enter tracking id, hit search
Displays the status of Courier
• Each package is routed to a site ID based on protocol
• Packages can be rerouted to different site id apart from
one routed currently
FAST REF ID
SITE & DATE