3. 1.- What is the difference between value and a hue's pure value?
4. 2.- Write a definition of primary and secondary colours. List each and describe how we obtain them.
5. 3.- What are the warm colours? Why are they called this?
6. 4.- Give one example of how we can contrast colours in a composition.
7. 5.- Choose a work of art from the links and analyse the meaning of its colours.
8. 6.- Look for Claude Monet's "Notre Dame Cathedral" and Henri Matisse's "Sorrow of the king" or "The king's sadness"1952. In one of the paintings there is analogy of colours and in the other one, there is contrast. Explain what you find in each one.
9. GEOMETRIC OPERATIONS
10. 1.- Write a definition of a segment bisector.
11. 2.- What is an angle?
12. 3.- Explain the steps we must follow to divide a segment into five equal parts.
13. 4.- Look for pictures in the links which include:
14. 5.- Draw a triangle, a square and a circle. Colour the space in between the lines using different colours.