E-mail as an education tool!
Teachers: Eliane e Margarida
Students: Pamela e Silvana
• Email is e-mail, which stands for
• You don't have to hand-write or print out
a 'hard copy' of your message or letter on
• You don't have to write an address on a
• You don't have to stick a stamp on, drive or
walk to the nearest mailbox and post your
• You don't (really - this is the best bit) have
to wait days for your letter to get there, or
pay more to send a letter overseas.
• invented before the internet, in
• typed into a message window on the
• a message which includes the email
address of the person you are 'sending
• a message which also includes your own
'reply-to' email address (if you ever
want anyone to write back!)
Key terms used above:
• New Message
• You´ve got a e-mail
• your user name for connecting to the
Internet (AT) the name of your
Internet Service Provider (DOT)
based at this kind of organization
(DOT) in this country
I can use e-mail ...
• To send a letter
• To work
• To study
• To send and receive news
Education and e-mail
• This tecnology tool can also be used
during language class, math class, all
sort of subject.
• It´s a good shot and promisse to
improve the learning process.