Successful Buzzing can yield responses from anywhere on the globe and this gives Buzzing one of its major strengths.
1. GENERATING BUZZ<br />By Chikuba Sikabele<br />Introduction to Emerging Technologies Course Univ. of Manitoba.<br />
2. Definition of Buzz<br />This is an instant and catchy way of getting attention and establishing communication through posting an appealing statement on, among others, the internet. <br />
3. Why Discuss the Buzz<br /><ul><li>it is most widely used as posts on social sites
4. People underestimate the value and strength of buzzing for commercial or global communication.
5. Powerful tool for social and commercial marketing/networking</li></li></ul><li>Value of a Buzz (Pros)<br />Buzzing also has minimal costs as one has to simply have access to the internet,<br />Electronic Buzz has a global reach. <br />A buzz can create responses and insight that represent a wealth of knowledge. <br />Simple and Precise<br />Easy to measure success both quantitative and qualitatively<br />
6. The Down Side (Cons)<br />Others consider it casual and this can be a challenge in advancing important topics.<br />The mode used for Buzzing may not be widely available e.g. using internet in a Zambian setting.<br />The Buzz is brief and this brings the challenge for more information among readers.<br />
7. My Experience with Buzzing in a Zambian Context.<br />used Buzzing mostly for social purposes, however I have learnt that the Buzz can be very useful for marketing especially marketing the course s that we conduct at the organisation I am working. <br />I also appreciate the use of Buzzing to share views on popular topics these include developments e.g Political or academic topics in work setting, which can give student views on course topics.<br />In Zambia most organisations are still using the old approach to communicating and getting messages across however with digital Buzzing there is unlimited potential with low costs I hope most organisations and companies realise this soon in Zambia. <br />
8. My Experience with Buzzing in a Zambian Context Cont’<br />The Buzz is one of the many tools for communicating on the internet and it can be a very powerful tool whose reach can be as much as global.<br />In a nutshell Buzzing has great potential that is still greatly unexplored in Zambian commercial, academia and individual usage. It forms a link to global communication.<br />