2. Original Mission: ExportingAmerican junk food to the world
3. Countries We Have Sold to Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Egypt, Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador, Chile, Costa Rica, Panama, Jamaica, Trinidad, throughout Caribbean, Brazil, Canada
4. Staff Don Gerhold, President, CEO Peter Rieke, Commercial Director John Nocera, Product Development, CFO Lilia Staples, Marketing Dane McManus, Marketing Research Total of 50 years of exporting experience
5. Location Charlotte, North Carolina is headquarters Tampa, FL office With partner relations with companies in all parts of the USA.
6. New MissionUnderstanding Your Food NeedsPurpose: To understand and serve 100international food importer-distributors in 10years with 100 food products from the USA
7. Featured BrandLoretta Foodswww.bnrglobal.com/lorettafoods
8. Loretta Foods Includes: Pasta Meals Instant Potato Meals Cake and Cookies Mixes Oatmeal Baking and Muffin Mixes Pancake Mixes Stuffing Mixes Rice Meals
9. New Products•Juices•Healthy chips•Power Ranger Pasta Brand•Mrs. Field’s brand cookie mixes•Hot Chocolate Mixes
10. New Products Juices Healthy chips Power Ranger Pasta Brand Mrs. Field’s brand cookie mixes Hot Chocolate Mixes
11. JuicySoyJuicySoy is a delicious and nutritiousbeverage powder mix formulated fromsoy.
12. JuicySoy combines high nutrition, flavor choices, and convenience in an instant beverage mix. Just add water and shake or stir. Ample protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals to help develop healthy young bodies and minds and maintain nutritional health. Since 2012
13. JUICYSOY MISSIONTo alleviate world hunger and malnutrition
14. JuicySoy GOALS 100 Million Servings in 10 years Provide a great tasting soy-based food drink of high nutritional value to be mixed with clean water Implement a sustainable soy-based farming method and manufacturing operation for JuicySoy in or near countries where JuicySoy is needed and consumed Provide a reason for children to go to school and improve their position in the world for a good job where hunger will never be a problem again.
15. JuicySoy FundingThrough Crowd Funding• The collective effort of individuals who network andpool their money via the internet to support efforts byother people, organizations, or businessesExamples of crowd funding sites:○ www.Razoo.com○ www.Crowdrise.com○ www.Indiegogo.com
16. Benefits of Crowd Funding to a relief agency with BNR Global as partner: Adds new donors to existing donor base Engages current donors in a new activity Offers a delicious nutritious drink mix to relieve hunger and malnutrition Professional Crowd Funding advice and strategies Promotion of relief agency via non-social media through JuicySoy program
17. Fighting World Hungerwith Nature’s gift of Soy www.juicysoy.com