2. BODY LANGUAGE
5. TELL AN ADULT
1. Walk to school earlier or later
2. Don’t be alone at all times
3. Avoid areas where bullies are
4. Don’t put yourself in situations where
you could get bullied
Not self confident
Walk with confidence
Hold your head up, keep
shoulders back, and smile!
Don’t slouch, look at the ground
or your feet when walking.
It gives the impression that you’re
unsure about yourself.
“Gum in my hair” by Twister Scholar,
http:///www.twistedscholar.com used by permission
1. Don’t be afraid to make a scene.
2. If you feel threatened or scared for your life,
3. Yell at them to leave you alone or to stop.
4. Yelling makes you feel powerful and in
Teachers can call a meeting to help make
the bullying stop.
They can be a good outlet for the fears and
anger that can build up.
And remember telling isn’t snitching!
1. Who bullied you and who saw it happen.
2. What happened to you and what you did.
3. When does it happen and how often.
4. Where does it happen.
Talk the talk
(stand your ground)
1. Tell what behavior you don’t like.
2. Tell how the behavior makes you feel.
3. Tell what behavior you want.
4. Tell what will happen if you can’t work
DON’T FIGHT BACK!
This is the response the
bully wants from you.
They want to know that they’re
in control of your emotions
If you can’t walk away, use
humor- it throws them off
How bad is it really?
1 5 10
Not important End of the world
• Imagine your actions
• Ask yourself
• Talk yourself out of it
• Use the scale to put it in perspective
• Remember YOU’RE in control
• No negative self talk
What can you do if
you are being
1. Remember it will
2. Don’t fight back or
3. Hang out with
4. Check the way you
5. Look around school
• Stop bullying games
• Bullying quiz
• Facts on bullying
1. Over 5.7 million kids are either involved in bullying as
either a bully, a target of bullying, or of both in the U.S.
2. Males are most likely to slap, punch, or push when
bullying. Females are most likely to spread gossip or
encourage others to exclude another girl.
3. Bullying isn’t normal and isn’t part of growing up.
1. What should you never do if you are getting bullied?
2. How should you look when walking ?
3. True or false: using humor is a way to respond to bullies?
4. What does #10 on the badness scale mean?
5. What are the 4 things to tell the person bullying you?