How To Deliver Your Speech Effectively
Excellent body language and voice modulation is the key formula for an effective speech.So try to
master in thses aspects.Here is some tips to follow.
• Move toward the stage confidently and keep your notes in a position where you can see them
• Try to stand straightly with your feet shoulder width separately. Take a look at the viewers,
pause and start your speech.
• Modulate the voice in your opening with suitable facial expressions and pronunciation, and a
clear frame of mind
• Keep proper eye contact with people in various parts of the spectators, including the last line.
• Stop for a short time after your speech to allow the spectators enough time to understand the
points. Moreover, make use of normal and comfortable gesticulations and facial expressions to
give emphasis to particular points.
• Articulate your terms clearly and vary your tempo, volume and pitch to keep the speech
energetic and more attractive.
• Restore your memory by sporadically looking at your notes; however evade reading from your
remarks directly if you are not reading a lengthy quote.
• Wind up your presentation by thanking the viewers and then confidently leave the stage.