Are you constantly looking for the right funding route but coming up empty handed? Are you looking for alternative routes to fund your project that doesn’t rely on public bodies? Would you like to start engaging people with your project now? Crowdfunding could be your answer.
Crowdfunding is a modern, online and interactive way to raise funds directly from the public – or the Crowd – for your projects and activities. With the advent of Crowdfunding we can now turn our audiences into supporters and funders, by collecting multiple small donations online and offering unique incentives to encourage giving, not only can you raise funds to get your project of the ground but you can start to build a ‘buzz’ around it before hand.
The workshop will cover all the aspects you will need to create, implement and market your Crowdfunding project. Including:
• How does Crowdfunding work?
• Where can I crowdfund – what platforms are available?
• How to write the perfect pitch.
• Choosing the right rewards.
• Marketing your crowdfunding project.
• Engaging, thanking and keeping in touch with your new funders.
• Marketing your progress.
• Your next steps.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.