1. CULTURE &CIVILIZATION portfolio Shuri Kimura 0306575 Foundation in Natural Built And Environment
2. From this project, I’ve learnt lots of cultures and civilization ofPhilippines. Their original written language, food, weapons,traditional costumes, mask to their types of houses and more.
3. Project 2 – Project Runway-Princess Of The French Court-Learning Outcome :1. To recall the development of Eastern and Western human civilization in the past as well aspresent.2. To demonstrate good documentation and presentation skills and enhance creativitythrough the practice of performance and role play
4. Princess Of The French Court • She wears a regal gown of deep, rich purple, the color of royalty. • The dress is complemented by a golden ring and earrings. • The final crowning touch is her golden tiara incorporating a fleur-de-lis (lily) design.
5. Project 2 – Part 2 The progress of making the modelJoan of Arc andThe Dauphin (MeetingThe Dauphin)
6. Joan of Arc and The Dauphin (Meeting The Dauphin) • My scene was when The Dauphin was tested to spot which one of the people was Joan of Arc. • The Dauphin kneeled to the floor, and pointed out Joan of Arc. It was a miracle.
7. Project 3 – Postcard Series Title : The Energy Of Nightlife Theme : Movement of people around the buildings Concept : Motion of people around the buildings at nightIdea : Using a tripod, I captured multiple shots of the same view. Using a Photoshop, Icombined/overlap the photos so by looking at the photo, you can see the movement of people.
8. Project 3 – Postcard SeriesLearning outcome• To recall the development of human civilization in the past as well as present.• To demonstrate good research and documentation skills and enhance creativity through the representation of postcard series.