Arte y comida
● Cocido Madrileño
● Bacalao a la Madrileña
● Fransico Goya
● Diego Velázquez
● Private school providing education from nursery to
● Family owned, has been around for about 51 years
● Student population of approximately 920
The school is located in the outskirts of Madrid.
Cuota de matrícula
● Elementary (1st-5th grade): Around 400 to 500 euros
● Middle-high school (6-12th grade): Around (500 to 700
● Accident insurance policy: 177 euros annually
● Additional costs for transportation and food services.
Textbooks also have to be bought
● Spanish as the first language
● Students have a choice between French, German and
english for a second language
● Students must have a pre-college level of fluency and
literacy in their second language
● Many of the same courses offered here: History, Sciences,
Physical Education, language courses, math courses
● Also offers extra courses known as special programmes: The
Reading for enjoyment program, Thinking skills program,
Health Education for Adolescents, and Table manners and
good eating program for kids
¿Qué hace a esta escuela especial?
● Pre-K to Pre college courses
● Accident insurance
● Relatively cheap prices
Comparación de Lincoln School
● Pre-K to Pre college
● Offers language
● smaller sport variety
● Offers special
● Cheaper prices
Where in Spain is Madrid located
Name one of the two artists mentioned
About how much does the accident insurance policy cost?
Name the three sports played at the school
Name one of the special programs
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.