Briquette & Coal
• Today we are going to discuss that what is the
difference between coal and briquettes. We hear the
name call, but briquettes I think new for us. Black
coal is made with chemical which pollute the
environment when it burns.
What is Biomass Briquettes?
• In our daily life thousand tons of waste material
discharged by human activity or by industrialist but
we do not know that how to use it effectively so we
either burnt it or dumped into the sea which cause
How Briquettes Are Made?
• So to overcome with this problem briquette plant
manufacturer introduces a technology which converts waste
material into solid fuel that is biomass briquette machine.
• All the divested material collected and compressed under
high pressure without using ash so it is eco-pleasant process
to make briquettes.
• Briquettes are used to heat industrial boilers.
Advantages Of Briquettes
• Briquettes are also known as white coal due to its
• In rural area where electricity and LPG not
available easily, but briquette plant through we
can make briquettes which are also used in
• In ancient time coal was used as the main source
of energy, but coal pollutes the climate and supply
of coal is limited while demand is high.
• Coal is a flammable sedimentary rock composed
mostly of carbon and hydrocarbons . It is the most
abundant fossil fuel produced in the United States,
but it is a nonrenewable resource.