• Contribution choices.
• Contribution to Self.
• Contribution to Organization.
• Contribution to Society.
The crucial decision taken by a person in
order to contribute are known as
The contributors chooses such options
which are beneficial to himself as well as
Full name: Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson.
Date of birth: 31 December 1941.
Place of birth: Glasgow , Scotland.
Playing position: Forward.
Occupation: Player , Coach.
As a PLAYER:
• Sir Alex Ferguson career as a player began as an amateur at
Queen’s park when he was just 16 years old.
• He described his first match as a "nightmare“.
• He scored 171 goals in 317 appearances.
•As a COACH:
• In 1974 Alex Ferguson was appointed manager of East
• Later he managed 3 other teams, including the SCOTISH
national football team.
• Alex Ferguson got recognition in 1986, when he was
appointed the manager of MANCHESTER UNITED.
• Sir Alex Ferguson has won 11 times manager of the year, in
his career of 26 year.
• Also won manager of the decade award.
• He is given the tag of “ Sir ” by the world
• His Statue is placed at the entrance of
theater of dreams.
• The economist describes Sir Alex
Ferguson as the Steve Jobs of
• He has won over 48 trophies for his Club(Organization)
• He has stood by the club
owners, even during tough
• Alex Ferguson has always emphasized on the fact that there
is no one BIGGER than the club(organization).
• He has never known for spending money for star player.
• Alex Ferguson has given many world class player to the
world football.(Ronaldo, Rooney, Beckham, Giggs, Nemanja
Ideology of Sir Alex Ferguson
• Always been a symbol of loyalty & discipline.
• Analysis defeat in order to improve.
• Gain respect not fear.
• Give the ex-employees due respect.