1. Dear Guests… …GET READY TO PUT ON YOUR WET SUITS!
2. For the first timein Chennai… A guest engagement
3. Like never before!
4. About Bay of Life• Bay of Life - Tamilnadu’s first surf school accredited and recognised by Surfing Federation of India*, now brings the international sport of surfing to Chennai.• Bay of Life provides Corporate guests with state-of-the- art surf boards and stand up paddles and experienced trainers, while following international safety standards and trainer-student ratios.• Bay of Life team comprises of professional surfers, trainers, life guards and certified outdoor paramedics. *Established in 2011, Surfing Federation of India (SFI) is recognized as the National Governing Body [NGB] for surfing in India by the International Surfing Association [ISA], the World Governing Authority for Surfing.
5. India’s First Surf Camp in Chennai!Bay of Life Surf Camp – India’s first surf campwas launched in Kovalam – Chennai onDecember 24, 2011.
6. About the camp The week-long camp attracted both residents of Chennai and people from other states. Highlights:• Classes designed for beginners who wanted to experience surfing and stand up paddling.• Participants provided with world class equipment and gear.• Choice between one day discover surf sessions and four day fast-track training programmes.• Outdoor showers, changing tents, paramedics and lifeguards.
7. Surfers make happy guests!
8. Health Benefits of Surfing:• Improves cardiovascular and heart health• Strengthens Core• Improves Muscle Tone• Strengthens Back & Shoulders• Tones Legs• Improves flexibility• Builds Stamina and Endurance• Helps to offset the negative effects of stress• Boosts Energy Levels
9. Bay of LifeSchool for Surfing and Stand Up PaddlingPackages For CorporatesPackage Details (Group size – 5 to 15)Stand Up Paddle, Surf Sessions and Ocean safety.(3 hours)One day Session Rs.2500 per personFor The Silk Route ( Rs.500 / guest will be shared )4 day Sessions: Rs.7000/personFor The Silk Route ( Rs.1500 / guest will be shared )Package cost includes:Board rental and training feesOn request: Breakfast, lunch can be arranged at Fisherman’s cove or Green coconut resort on request at additional cost.Surfing vests and board shorts available for purchase on prior order .
10. Corporate bookings andreservationsCall: Showkath Jamal 9940488880,Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgBay of LifeHead Quarters# 11C First Floor, Habibullah Road , T Nagar Chennai 600017By the beach:No 6, First Main Road, VGP, Uttandi, Chennaiwww.bayoflife.com www.facebook.com/bayoflife