• Italy, the land of rich culture and heritage.• Its timeless beauty goes beyond explanation and its history has a charm which is unmatched. Go visit the Roman ruins, monuments and historical landmarks and drive through the picturesque Tuscan countryside to the vibrant Florence.• Modern Italy is a democratic republic. It has been ranked as the worlds 24th most-
• 1 Night Milan | 2 Night Venice | 2 Night Florence | 2 Night Rome• Package cost : Rs. 1,14,980 (Standard) single occupancy• Air travel cost = Rs 42,361 ( return ) (included in total)• Departure From : Mumbai (Jet airways).
Itinerary costVenue Hotel Nights Amount Milan Hilton milan 1(15000x1) 15000Venice Venice Hotel 2 (13500x2) 27000 GiorgioneFlorence Hotel Scoti 2(14950x2) 29900 Rome Crowne plaza 2(15650x2)) 31300 rome 103200 Total - -
Flight cost• Jet Airways• Mumbai 07 Feb, 08:20 PM Milan 08 Feb, 06:00 PM126hr 10min• Milan 16 Feb, 09:25 PM Mumbai 17 Feb, 04:00 PM114hr 5min• Rs.42,361• (Incl. of taxes & fee)• Rs.22,250 Fare +Rs.20,111 Taxes & Fee
Flight details Jet AirwaysFlight# 9W 361Mumbai (BOM), India Departs: 07 Feb, 08:20 PMtoNew Delhi (DEL), India Arrives: 07 Feb, 10:20 PM Aircraft: 739 : Economy : Duration: 2hr• Change of Planes at New Delhi• Connection Time :15hr• Jet AirwaysFlight# 9W 142New Delhi (DEL), India Departs: 08 Feb, 01:20 PMtoMilan (MXP), Italy Arrives: 08 Feb, 06:00 PM Aircraft: 332 : Economy : Duration: 9hr 1 0min
• Flight Returns : Milan to Mumbai Duration:14hr 5min Jet Airways Flight# 9W 141 Milan (MXP), Italy Departs: 16 Feb, 09:25 PM toNew Delhi (DEL), India Arrives: 17 Feb, 09:55 AM Aircraft: 332 : Economy : Dura tion: 8hr• Change of Planes at New Delhi• Connection Time :4hr 5min
• Jet AirwaysFlight # 9W 352New Delhi (DEL), India Departs: 17 Feb, 02:00 PM to Mumbai (BOM), India Arrives: 17 Feb, 04:00 PM Aircraft: 739 : Economy : Dura tion: 2hr• Fare Summary Traveller = AdultRS.22,250 Type Base Fare Taxes Per Traveller =RS 20111Total Total:• Rs.42,361 Insurance cost:• Fare Rules
• Day 1: India - Milan - Optional Milan city tour with last supper• Meals: Not applicable• Upon arrival in Milan, take a transfer to the hotel by private car. Spend the rest of the day in exploring Milan on your own or opt for an optional tour of Milan city with last supper at 14 :30 hours. Tour includes guided coach and walking tour of the historical city centre of Milan, passing many of Milans most important monuments. Visit the
• Day 2: Milan - Venice• Meals: Breakfast• After enjoying breakfast, you can opt for an optional visit to San Siro stadium at 10:30 hours for 3 hours (this tour operates only on Thursdays). Later, you can transfer to Milan station on your own to board train to Venice Mestre. After arriving Venice Mestre, take a transfer to the hotel on your own. Spend the rest of the day in exploring the city on your own. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Venice - Murano, Burano and Torcello tour• After enjoying breakfast, you will be visiting Murano Burano and Torcello. To enjoy this tour, you need to reach Serenissima boat station.• After sailing past the Isle of San Giorgio Maggiore, the Public Gardens, the tip of SantElena and the famous Lido beach resort, the boat arrives in Murano, known throughout the world for its glass manufacturing industry.• The second stop is at the picturesque island of Burano, famous not only for its lace but also for the fishermens houses painted in bright colours. The stop will last for about 30 minutes.• Then after, enjoy a short cruise to Torcello, the earliest centre of civilization in the estuary. Only the Cathedral
Day 4: Venice - Florence - Florence Panoramic Tour• After enjoying breakfast, take a transfer to Venice Mestre station to board train to Florence. After arriving Florence, take a transfer to the hotel on your own.• Late afternoon at 1600 hours, you will start your Florence Panoramic Tour. Leaving Piazza Stazione, the coach goes via della Scala up to Santa Maria Novella; crossing the Arno River you will reach Porta San Frediano and Porta Romana.• After this, reach Santo Spirito area passing nearby Ponte Vecchio. Crossing the river, you will see Ognissanti church before arriving in the popular via Tornabuoni where famous brand shops are located. The duomo, the Baptistery and the wonderful Giottos
• Day 5: Florence-Venice• Meals: Breakfast• After breakfast,take a transfer to Venice and check- in to your hotel on arrival. Later in the evening, take a gondola ride through the canals of Venice and see the magnificent palaces and churches facing the Grand Canal. If you wish, the gondoliers will play music and sing songs throughout the ride. Enjoy the rest of the evening at leisure. Stay overnight in the hotel in Venice. Mestre.
• Day 6: Florence - Rome - Rome bus and boat pass for 1 day• Meals: Breakfast• After enjoying breakfast, take a transfer to Florence station to board train to Rome. After arriving at Rome station, take a transfer to the hotel on your own. With 1-day bus and boat pass, explore Rome at your own pace on an extensive hop-on hop-off itinerary through the heart of Rome. The buses are open-top which allow you to enjoy panoramic views as you travel along your route. During the tour, you can choose the option to discover part of the itinerary by a cruise on the Tiber River. Stay
• Day 7: Rome - Optional prestige Vatican City tour• Meals: Breakfast• After enjoying breakfast, you can opt for optional tour of Prestige Vatican City Tour. Tour starts with crossing the park of Villa Borge, then reach the Vatican City, the smallest independent sovereign state in the world. In the Vatican Museum, you will see a fine collection of antiquities, including the Sculpture Museum, the fascinating Tapestry Gallery, the Gallery of Maps and the world famous Sistine Chapel decorated by Michelangelo. The tour will then proceed to the Basilica of St. Peter, where you will see the art treasures of the largest Roman Catholic Church in the world, including Michelangelos Pieta. Stay overnight at the hotel. St. Peters Basilica may be closed for the public during religious ceremonies or on Wednesdays in case the Papal Audience takes place
• The International Air Transport Association (IATA)
ICAO• The International Civil Aviation Organization ICAO is a specialized agency of the United Nations. It codifies the principles and techniques of international air navigation and fosters the planning and development of international air transport to ensure safe and orderly growth. Its headquarters are located in the Quartier International of Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
PATA• The Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) is a membership association working to promote the responsible development of travel and tourism in the Asia Pacific region.
• 1st the right to fly over a foreign country, without landing there.• the right to refuel or carry out maintenance in a foreign country on the way to another country.• the right to fly from ones own country to another.• the right to fly from another country to ones own.
• the right to fly between two foreign countries during flights while the flight originates or ends in ones own country.• the right to fly from a foreign country to another one while stopping in ones own country for non-technical reasons.• the right to fly between two foreign countries while not offering flights to ones own country.• the right to fly between two or more airports in a foreign country while continuing service to ones own country.
• the right to fly inside a foreign country without continuing service to ones own country.