1. FINISHING ::As a presentation is the back bone of the garment, high careis dept which is equipped with taken in the finishing highlysophisticated vacuum stream pressing machine. Thissection has space for neat packing and storage of readymade garments. GARMENT WASHING :: Our finishing department is fully equiped. We undergo all type of garment washes like acid wash, enzyme wash, silicon wash, bio wash, stone wash, sand wash, Denim wash, Antipilling wash, Vintage wash etc. EMBROIDERY :: Print & Embroidery is prepared based on the clients requirements. Printing types are Pigment Print, Plasticsol, Foil, Flock, Foam, Glitter, Spray effect, High bulk .Gel. Photo print, Discharge print etc. Embroidery is prepared according to the design wise with using of Viscose yarn, Lurex Yarn, Cotton yarn to maintain the quality with using computerized machines to achieve the quality & time delivery. SEWING :: In our sewing section we follow the assembly line production system. This sewing line consists of highly efficient, operated with high speed machines with automatic trimming and cleaning devices. Our production capacity is 100000 pieces per month. QUALITY CONTROL ::
2. Our garment finishing division starts the flow of functional activities with 100% checking done by the company’s quality control team in all levels of process. All garments are physically checked by the quality controllers before packing. With above defined set up, we are able to meet our client’s requirements with all kinds of products for Men, Women, Boys, Girls and infants too.Overview:Embroidery in todays market has basically become a powerful advertising tool. 90% of our ordersinvolve clients who are putting their business or product logo on garments for the purpose of getting theirname out in the marketplace. In this respect, embroidery has become a powerful, inexpensive way topromote a product or business.Process:It all starts with an idea!!! The embroidery process begins with an idea or a piece of artwork. That artworkthen has to be "digitized" which is the specialized process of converting 2 dimensional artwork intostitches or thread. Contrary to popular opinion, you cannot take a particular format of art such as a jpeg,tif, eps, bmp, and convert it to an embroidery tape. Digitizing is much more than that. The digitizer has toactually recreate the artwork using stitches...in a sense...the digitizer is programming the sewing machineto sew a specific design, in a specific color, with a specific type of stitch. This is the process known asdigitizing. Also, because embroidery is in a sense 3 dimensional, some exciting effects can be included to"spruce up" a normally flat piece of artwork. Production:Once the artwork has been digitized, it is then ready to be put into production. Production embroidery is avery hands on process. Before the process of sewing can begin, specific thread colors must be loadedby hand into the machines. A spool of thread for each color for each sewing head must be loaded. Themachine itself is programmed by the operator to sew the design in a particular color sequence and aparticular sewing speed. The garments must then be "hooped" individually, again by hand, and thenloaded into the machine. Once the design has completed sewing, the garment is off loaded from themachine, un-hooped, and then sent to the next step in the production process.
3. Finishing:After the garments have been sewn, they go through a finishing process. During this step, the garmentsare inspected for quality, individually trimmed of excess backing material and excess threads, then foldedand packaged ready for shipping to the end user. Customers have the option of polybagging which takesplace in this step. Polybagging involves individually folding each garment and placing in into a plastic bagpreserving it from stains and dust. Todays garments require a lot of different finishes. Our facilities can helpwith details such as distressing, appliques, grinding and paint spots.Heat TransferOur facilities can help create custom heat transfer prints or use pre-made foil and process colordesigns that will produce more vibrant photo prints on garments than process (CMYK) coloroffers.Stones & BeadsStones and beads make an interesting embellishment on almost any garment. We can help withheat transfer or studded applications for versatility in any situation. We can apply rhinestones,glitter, caviar beads, nail heads, square beads and stick beads to garments.Get a quote on your job today!
4. The following figures illustrate with process flow diagrams the wholeoperation of finishing processes and how the dyeing process is a part and parcel of the process oftextile making.Materials used in the Textile Dyeing Process
5. The materials that are used as inputs in textile dyeing and finishing process may include water,fibre, yarn or cloth. Examples are of wool, cotton, polyester, and a host of process chemicals thatincludes: Acids, e.g. acetic, formic. Alkalis- NaOH, potassium hydroxide, sodium carbonate. Bleaches- Hydrogen peroxide, sodium hypochlorite, sodium chlorite etc. Dyes, for example direct, disperse, pigment, vat. Salts, e.g. NaCl. Size, e.g. PVA, starch. Stabilisers from sodium silicate, sodium nitrate also organic stabilisers. Surfactants Auxiliary finishes, like fire retardant, softeners.Methods of Textile DyeingIn selecting the method of textile dyeing the type of process used depends on several factors thatincludes type of material like fibre, yarn, fabric, fabric construction, garment. Generic type offibres, quality standards used in the dyed fabric, sizes of the dye lots etc.The following chart gives a comparison between batch dyeing and continuous dyeing
6. Textile materials are generally dyed using twLaundry process:At Four Dolphin Laundrette Company, after you have droppedyour valuable garments at the collection center, they aretransferred to the central Launtry. Your valuable garments thengo thru the following stages.1.Marking and Inspection 2. Pre-treating the stains 3.Sorting 4.Washing 5.Drying 6.Post spotting 7.Finishing 8.Packing Pressing process: Ater you have dropped your garments at the collection center, they are transferred to the central Laundry. Your valuable garments then go thru Inspectiom & pressing. After your garments have passed all stage of the Pressing process they are delivered back to the collection center to be returned to you as good as new "crisp&wrinkle-free".
7. Custom PackagingEach garment is returned to you on individually packaged toprotect against dust, light and mildew.o processes. They are the followiShahi Exports Industrial Building ServicesConstruction of state-of-the-art building at Plot No.IP-1, Sector-28, Faridabad. Theplot is located on the main Mathura Road in Sector-28, Faridabad. The size of the plot is 7.5Acres. The building, meant to house the entire corporate head office of the group and their majoroperations, is a R.C.C. frame structure measuring 66 Mtrs. x 182 Mtrs. The basement (10000m2)is 220" deep with a R.C.C. ramp 4 Mtrs. wide going down to a loading/unloading bay atbasement level. The retaining walls of the ramp are in R.C.C. and go up to a height of 10 Mtrs.from basement to ground level. The entire building covers an area of 35000 m2.ng:Thread Sucking Machine:This innovative product collects all the lose thread from the garments. This type of threadsucking machine saves valuable floor space and considerably reduces labor cost. Thisessential garment finishing machine fully automatic action ensures clean working area.The average production capacity in an 8 hour shift is more than 2000 pieces. Thethread sucking machine can be utilized for a variety of garments ranging from shirtsto skirts of different sizes. Saves valuable floor space & reduce labour cost. Fully Automatic action ensures clean working area. Average production capacity in 8 hour shift is more than 2000 pieces. Can be used for a variety of garment ranging from shirt to skirts of different sizes. All the loose thread from the garment is accumulated inside the machine & can be removed by simply opening the front door.
8. Thread Sucking Machine: Scientifically designed to remove all loose thread and dust particles from finished garments and textile products, through a specially designed suction operation simultaneously creating an oscillation, similar to dusting of garments. Suitable for all kinds of light and heavy garments, home furnishing items and even heavy bath rugs. Easily removable lint filter provided for collection of all lint, loose thread and dust particles. Fully Automatic (or manual) version available. Can handle more than 2000 pieces in an average 8 hour shift.What is export packaging?This page explains how to make sure your export packaging is good enough so that your goodsarrive intact and undamaged with your overseas buyer. Export packaging is also often referred toas transport packaging, which is one of three main types of packaging that are likely to be neededfor exported goods. Transport or export packaging is the outermost layer of packaging and is designed to protect your goods during transit. Examples include wooden crates, metal drums and plastic shrink- wrapping. See the page in this guide on your export packaging options. Outer packaging is an intermediate layer of packaging, which often also serves a retail- promotion purpose. An example would be a box containing multiple units that doubles as a retail display fixture and can be placed directly on a shop shelf, as is common with many convenience foods. Sales packaging is the immediate layer of packaging around your goods - the packaging that remains when the goods reach their end-user. Examples include the bottles in which beverages are contained, or the boxes many electronics items are sold in. Sales packaging often also serves a marketing purpose by containing prominent branding images and information.These three types of packaging work like Russian dolls - each layer of packaging is complete onits own terms, but contained within a further layer of outer packaging.This guide is concerned primarily with export or transport packaging, but it makes sense toconsider all your packaging choices together at the outset.