1. Article title: 30 Years of EFL/ESL: A Personal Reflection, written by Jack C.
Richard, taken from International Journal Volume 3 Number 2 page 23-54, published
in Surabaya in 2003.
2. Book title: Teaching by Principle, written by Douglas H. Brown, published in New
York America by Yessy Press in 2000.
3. Article title: Preparing ESL Students for Peer Response, written by Edvan Cholis
Berg, taken from TESOL Journal Volume 8 Issue 2 page 20 – 25, published in 1998
in Boston America.
4. Dissertation (unpublished) title: Strategies of Indonesian Learners of English across
Individual Differences, written by John Mistar, taken from Monash University
Melbourne in 2002.
5. Thesis (unpublished) title: Jigsaw Strategy in Teaching Reading Skill at MTs An-Nur
Palangka Raya, written by Susi Susanti Faridah, taken from State Islamic College of
Palangka Raya in 2005.
6. Article title: Teaching English with Fun and Fantastic at Elementary Level, written by
http://www.ascd.org/readingroom/cupdate/2005/1spr, accessed on 13 April 2013.
7. Book title: Collaborative Action Research for English Language Teachers, written by
James Bond and Margaret Screend, published by Cambridge University Press in
Cambridge United States of America in 1996.
8. Book title: Introduction to Linguistics (Fifth edition), written by Cell James, Devid
Nunan, and Cocky Welis, published by Wadsworth/Thomson Learning in Bangkok