1. speaking through the silence: narratives, social conventions and power in java, written
by L. Berman, published in Oxford by Oxford University Press in 1998.
2. THE FOUR CARDINAL POINTS OF ANY GOOD WRITING: EXPRESSION,
CONTENT, ORGANIZATION & TECHNICAL ACCURACY, written by Uway
Onukwugha in 2006, taken from internet at http://ezinearticles.com/?The-FourCardinal-Points-of-Any-Good-Writing, accessed on 2 March 2012.
3. QUALITATIVE RESEARCH IN EDUCATION: AN INTRODUCTION TO THEORY
AND METHODS, written by R. Bogdan and Sari Knop Biklen published by Allyn and
Bacon in Boston America in 1998.
4. Arabic Loanwords in Javanese Dialect in Sepanjang Sidoarjo, a Thesis (unpublished),
written by Muhammad Fadholi, taken from State University of Surabaya East Java in
5. AN INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLINGUISTICS, written by Janet Holmes,
published by Longman in London in 2000.
6. Guiding Principles for Effective Peer Response, written by Jette G. Hansen and Jun
Liu, taken from ELT Journal, Volume 59, Number 1, Januari 2005, P. 31-38.
7. INTRODUCTION TO RESEARCH IN EDUCATION, written by Donald Ary, Luci
Chesar Jacobs, and Asghar Razavieh, published by Wadsworth Thomson Learning in
New York USA in 2002.
8. An Expanded Sourcebook: Qualitative Data Analysis, 2nd Edition, written by
Matthew B. Miles and A. Michael Huberman, published in California U.S.A. by Sage
Publications in 1994.
9. TERMS OF ADDRESS USED AMONG BATAK TOBA PEOPLE LIVING IN
SURABAYA, written by Nalawi Abdul Karim Mawardi, taken from a Thesis
(unpublished) of State University of Surabaya in 2005.
10. 30 Years of EFL/ESL: A Personal Reflection, written by Jack C. Richard, taken from
International Journal Volume 3 Number 2 page 23-54, published in Australia in 2003.
11. Preparing ESL Students for Peer Response, written by Edvan Cholis Berg, taken from
TESOL Journal Volume 8 Issue 2 page 20 – 25, published in 1998 in Boston
12. Strategies of Indonesian Learners of English across Individual Differences, written by
John Mistar, taken from Dissertation (unpublished) of Monash University in
Melbourne in 2002.
13. Teaching using Integrated Skills, written by Fredy Lemm, taken from internet at
http://www.ascd.org/readingroom/cupdate/2005/1spr, accessed on 10 May 2013.
14. A Course in Language Teaching: Practice and Theory, written by Peny Ur,
published by Cambridge University Press in 1996.
15. PEER RESPONSE IN THE TEACHING OF WRITING AT MA SITI AISYAH
PALANGKA RAYA, written by Faridah Herawati Saudah, taken from a Thesis
(unpublished) of State Islamic College of Palangka Raya in 2004.