Proper use of internet guidelines:
1. Be clear
2. Use Appropriate language
3. Be brief
4. Make a good impression
5. Be selective on what information you put in an
e-mail or in a website.
5. Be selective on what information you put in
an email or in a website.
6. Forward e-mail messages you receive only
with the permission of the sender.
7. Remember you are not anonymous.
8. Consider others.
9. Obey copyright laws and cite other’s work
10. Do not send SPAM.
11. Don’t forward chain letters.
12. Don’t respond to “flames” or personal
13. Use common abbreviations.
14. Use appropriate emoticons.
Ten Commandments of Computer Ethics
1. Thou shalt not use a computer to harm other people.
2. Thou shalt not interfere with other people’s computer
3. Thou shalt not snoop around in other peoples files.
4. Thou shalt not use computer to steal.
Thou shalt not use computer to bear false witness.
6. Thou shalt not copy or use proprietary software for which
you have not paid.
7. Thou shalt not use other peoples computer resources
without authorization or proper compensation.
8. Thou shalt not appropriate other people’s intellectual
9. Thou shalt think about the social consequences of the
program you write or the system you design.
10. Thou shalt use a computer in ways that show consideration
of and respect for your fellow humans.
¼ sheet of paper
Why is it important to learn netiquette/ proper use of
(3-5 sentences only)
- - By pair
- - in a ½ crosswise
Formulate your own rules/ guidelines on how to use
(5 rules/ guidelines only).
Scratch Project :
My Greeting Card
That would contain the following features:
There are at least three different sprites.
There must a change in costumes.
It must also have a text (which would serve as your
It should have an appropriate background/s.
It should have an appropriate sounds/music.