"Hair fall-This may be caused by increased hair fall or decreased growth of hair. It can also be caused due to breakage of hair. Mindheal homeopathy identifies the underlying cause of hair fall and
"Hair fall-This may be caused by increased hair fall or decreased growth of hair. It can also be caused due to breakage of hair. Mindheal homeopathy identifies the underlying cause of hair fall and then treats the patient accordingly."/>
Effective treatment for Graying of hair
It is one's genetic inheritance that’s decides at what age graying should start. Aging
is often a reason that causes hair to turn gray. But premature graying of hair is a
condition that demands the need to pay attention to the root cause. There may be
underlying medical condition that is causing the lack of pigmentation. The main
symptom of this disease is the lack of regular thicker hair being allowed to grow.
In turn, the thinner, grey hairs then have a chance to grow sooner and more rapidly
than normal. The transformation is quick but it is not overnight.
Grey hair, gives an idea about improper protein synthesis. The colour pigment
melanin is responsible for the change of hair colors. Early graying of the hair is
basically hereditary, and we can inherit it from one of our parents or grandparents.
Grey hair can also be influenced by stress. A person experiencing a prolonged
period of stress and anxiety may notice. Malnutrition, worry, shock, deep sorrow,
tension and other similar conditions may also slow down the production of melanin
resulting in grey hair.
Symptoms of Graying of hair
The following are some of the symptoms of Graying of hair:
Causes of Graying of hair
• A faulty diet
• mental worries
• Lack of some of the B vitamins,
• Lack of iron, copper, and iodine in the daily diet.
• Pigment diseases.
• Unclean condition of the scalp
• Drying it with an electric dryer
• Use of hair dyes.
• Symptoms of Graying of hair
Loss of hair colour before the age of 35 is termed premature greying.
Homeopathic treatment for Graying of hair
• The role of proper diet in preventing and arresting premature greying of hair is
• Eating a lot of fruits and vegetables is absolutely essential to facilitate the supply
of essential vitamins and minerals.
• Nourishment and proper grooming is very important to keep the hair texture,
growth, shin and luster in a good condition.
• Therefore use a shampoo which is mild, gentle & moisturizing. Don't use too
much conditioner or else it makes hair greasy.
• Daily massage your hair with your fingertips; it helps proper blood circulation in
• Carrots are especially useful in maintaining the health of the hair.
Document Source: http://www.mindheal.org
Mindheal Homeopathy is a leading homeopathic treatment center in Mumbai, India.