- 659 views
- Parts of Speech typically denoting to person, place, thing, animal, or idea.
- Signals or clues for noun.
A. Article: the, a, an,
B. Possessive Pronoun: his, her, my, yours
C. Demonstrative Pronoun: this, that, these, those
D. Adjective: before noun, after a linking verb
- Noun representing unique entities
Ex. Mrs. Norris, Philippines, Armeen
- Noun which describe a class entities.
Ex. city, animal, planet
- nouns that are countable.
Ex. 3 balloons, 90 chairs
- Nouns that are uncoutable
Ex. hair, salt, water
- Nouns can be perceived by senses.
Ex. chairs, apples, grapes
- Nouns that can’t be perceive by senses.
Ex. Love, honesty, friendship
- A group of noun.
Ex. Faculty, students, choir
- words that are combines with noun
Ex. Mother-in-law, policeman, software
noun + noun
noun + verb
noun + adverb
verb + noun
verb + adverb
adjective + noun
adverb + verb
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views